Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: New Last Airbender Series (trailer included)

Kindaaaa nswf-semi-joke
    SPOILER! :

Btttw has anyone seen the new little clip releases of episode 6?
    I did.

Man episode 6 was intense. @_@
    Quote Originally Posted by Conversation
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE YO KIDS
    Sylux: WHAT ABOOT MY WIFE?
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE JAI

I feel like there's a lot of nothing in the episode and in the last 5 minutes BAM.

SPOILER! :
    I feel like Korra was being p. unresponsible so was Bei Fong, i think it would have been better not to hold the compition. It's not that they should amon do what he want, but he had a plan and it all felt like a trap. It's good that amon doesn't really KILL them, but taking bending away is pretty extreme, like Tahno said bending is his life :l ... I do think the episode showed us that chi-blocker revolution just started and that Bei Fong and Korra will have some bonding time. But other than that i'm always comparing the shows? Something still feels a bit missing, like i'm not connected to the characters :l ... hmmm Also i believe Amon can't take the bending away like aang did, but he BLOCKS the bending (not just a chii point, or maybe the most important chi point that can't be restored even if you leave it for a while) And that Korra should find herself a Guru, people said that korra may have a difficult Time because of Aangs chakra point was blocked... but i don't think so. After the episode with amon and she cried we haven't seen anything of her spiritual side anymore, it feels like she hasn't learned anything at all... OHWELL i miss the Gaang.

Yeah, it's p. intense.

SPOILER! :

But yeah, I agree with the point that Amon isn't fully energy bending. I mean, Aang lit up like a beacon when he did it. It also took a longer time than what Amon's doing. It totally doesn't make sense.

Also, I think that Korra needs to learn some of the minor bending if she can. (Which she should be able to as she's the avatar, but I dunno)
    That'd have helped her if she could redirect the lightning like Zuko and Zuko's Uncle could.

Hmm

SPOILER! :
    I agree she has to learn to Metalbend, Bloodbend, Lightingbend... BUT Aang didn't learn all sub-bendings, i've never seen him bloodbend tbh, or lighting BEND (not talking about redirection Or i dont remember him doing it), or combustion. I think the lighting isn't really something you can redirect, i mean Mako should've been able to, but they get shoked which is i think a BIT different than lighting, not sure tbh.
    It's like the " lighting " is coming from more than one point to redirect it and it happens REALLY fast?

I think korra needs to GET HER SPIRITUAL ASS UP D:<, Learn something about chi and chakra stuffff. Maybe they should wear metal and plastic on top of the Metal suites.

Eh.

SPOILER! :

Yeah, because Aang didn't do it I'm not sure if the Avatar actually can do it. :\ But if anything Korra should be able to Bloodbend seeing as she's from the Water tribe just as an origin. Mako probably hasn't learned about lightning redirection because he hasn't needed to/hasn't had the chance. Even though it may be hitting multiple spots, I'm sure that Mako could at least learn to focus it and make his fingers like lightning rods.

Also, yeah. Korra really needs to focus on the spiritual side of her training. Aang was always good at that because that was his lifestyle. I think that Korra's attitude towards it is what's keeping her from being able to reach the spirit world. She's pretty lazy.

The plastic over the metal wouldn't help, seeing that they need to allow holes for the metal to come through. Bei Fong doesn't even wear a helmet so how's that supposed to protect her?

One Thousand Member AlmanacnamedTime's Avatar
    huh
    SPOILER! :
    katara didnt like bloodbending, and she was the only one other then that crazy woman who could, i dont think shed teach korra.
    mtealbending, she needs. I agree she needs the spiritual stuff. like now. i want to see spirit aang!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Liebe View Post
    I pegged you as a sadist, nyuck nyuck.
    My Story Thread

If you took the time to read this, you can just call me Al, or Stan.

Quote Originally Posted by jaidurn View Post
    Eh.

SPOILER! :

Yeah, because Aang didn't do it I'm not sure if the Avatar actually can do it. :\ But if anything Korra should be able to Bloodbend seeing as she's from the Water tribe just as an origin. Mako probably hasn't learned about lightning redirection because he hasn't needed to/hasn't had the chance. Even though it may be hitting multiple spots, I'm sure that Mako could at least learn to focus it and make his fingers like lightning rods.

Also, yeah. Korra really needs to focus on the spiritual side of her training. Aang was always good at that because that was his lifestyle. I think that Korra's attitude towards it is what's keeping her from being able to reach the spirit world. She's pretty lazy.

The plastic over the metal wouldn't help, seeing that they need to allow holes for the metal to come through. Bei Fong doesn't even wear a helmet so how's that supposed to protect her?
    Hmmm yeah, i agree with most.
    i think a plastic full suit is also not very handy lawl.

SPOILER! :

Right, momo. xD.

ANYWAYS GUYS SEEN Episode 7 clip?

SPOILER! :
    Is it me or are the Sato's a bit fishy, i think that Asami AND Hiroshi are financing Amon, and helping, sure it's kinda cliche. But yeaaaaaah.. Also Tahno although he was a dick, i still like his voice..