Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: New Last Airbender Series (trailer included)

I hope there is more in the story, it would bring more layers to it. And I disagree, Sokka might not be able to lift a finger to the better benders, but he can create something to do it. He is more of a creative character at the time of take action, than using skills.

Fenn
    Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    I hope there is more in the story, it would bring more layers to it. And I disagree, Sokka might not be able to lift a finger to the better benders, but he can create something to do it. He is more of a creative character at the time of take action, than using skills.
    Hey, I wasn't dissing Sokka. In fact, I think part of what impresses me about him is just that. He manages to contribute against the odds. He has to be more creative than the other characters because he has te inherent disadvantage of lacking bending ability.

In general, though, benders do have a very real advantage--for now. If it's true that the rebels have learned chi-blocking, then the combat gap between benders and non-benders just closed by a good margin.

Also yeah more layers would be nice.

It's probable that the anti-benders have suits that allow them to imitate bending(i.e. Flamethrowers, fire hose, Possibly a fan). Of course, It's also probable that firebenders could control the fire from a flamethrower.

Necro-post i'm sorry but this is NEW INFO man D:
    This is THE TRAILER the one of the first got removed... this one is so radical!

Fenn
    Um, chills down your spine anyone?

It's SO strange looking at a statue of Aang. I mean, I know how far in the future it is but it didn't really strike me until I saw the likeness of the main character from the original series embodied in a monument.

The art style is gorgeous and I love the new take on the old theme song.

xD I know right! i can't wait to see the whole steampunk stuff! How the cities evolved is amazing, i love the character designs as well.... thumbs up for the designers!

It's almost 2012... i hope they'll broadcast is as soon as possible!

OMG!I heard about this awhile back too,I love the fact that their bringing it back with a new setting and stuff,hopefully its better than the original....And/or longer....The original was pretty short so I hope this one is better,also,
    @fenn - completely right,the design and detail of this "Newer" Avatar really looks magnifecent.....Really cant wait either.

*Agreeing with Byakuran*

Dat music.
    Dat background art.
    Dat fighting animation.

Oh yes.

Is it just me or does the guy who says 'the avatar' 0_0 sound like Sokka?

Fenn
    Quote Originally Posted by Peteman View Post
    Is it just me or does the guy who says 'the avatar' 0_0 sound like Sokka?
    The voice actor for Sokka, if I remember correctly, was confirmed to be returning to voice a character in the new series.

Also slightly off-topic, how epic would a 2D Last Airbender fighting game be? They certainly have the character-base for it. If this ever happens, I call Iroh.