Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: New Last Airbender Series (trailer included)

Ah, so now Nick is gonna milk another series for some money -.- they seriously need to leave stuff alone and try coming up with some NEW ideas. Though i guess looking at their older stuff i can see why their doing this. lol

Fuck Zuko. (Remember when he was bald?)

Sokka is the hotty of the series. GOSOKKAGOSOKKA

But Toph and Haru? noman suki should just die :L

Hmmm the father is...

also ;A; ' Not much is known about Toph's future, but Andrea Romano confirmed in a recent interview that she and the rest of Team Avatar have died by the time of Legend of Korra ' well at least we will have the flashbacks
    Last edited by Byakuran; 08-23-2011 at 05:04 PM.

Fenn
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellblaze123 View Post
    Ah, so now Nick is gonna milk another series for some money -.- they seriously need to leave stuff alone and try coming up with some NEW ideas. Though i guess looking at their older stuff i can see why their doing this. lol
    I don't see how it's milking it -- fans are dying for more Avatar and it's a brand new plot, just the same universe.

And I liked Hey Arnold and Fairly Odd Parents, to name a couple.

Fairly odd parents was great until they decided to "Milk" it as hellblaze would say when Cosmo had a baby..
    Anywho Im so excited for this series. SO EXCITED

WE WE SO EXCITED.

Yep i liked Fairy Odd Parents... and Jimmy Neutron a bit (SHEEN<3)
    Avatar is really my fav. i watched ALL the episodes in dutch, even multiple times and last two seasons also in english (ijustdownloaded them i couldnt wait xD)

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    He can't have a wife? Ever? At all? I think it's pretty disturbing that the Avatar can have children. I mean, you could be related to yourself. Aang and Zuko being ... 2nd Cousins or w/e is already pretty fucked.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

I never said that the new series wouldn't be good or anything, im just saying that like all other series, once they get something that is popular they have to milk it for every cent they can get out of it. I mean look at how they are milking DBZ now by cutting out all the filler, reducing it down to ending after the Cell Saga, and naming it Dragon Ball Kai. Same principle, i love DBZ, and i like DBK, but they have been milking it so damn dry the cows tits are pretty much torn off. So with Avatar they are pretty much STARTING to do the same thing. Now whether they will kill the series or end it with this nice sequel we will see.

Also side note, i wanna find the prick who made Dragonball Evolution and beat him to death with a bat with nails on it and is on fire >.<

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    How the hell can you get mad at animators and producers for making and profiting from something people clearly want? You want something? Well then some one has to get paid for it. I don't see how anyone could complain about there being more of something that they like? In the case of dragon ball z I do nt see your point. The "original" is not even original. In fact you could say that the first dragon ball z shown here in America was being milked for all it was worth. They cut shows out and would paste episodes together mixing them up to make entirely new episodes so it would last longer (in other words "milking it"). The Kai series is what DBZ should have been in the first place and they are finally giving the people what they want. If I remember correctly one of the reasons Sailor moon stopped showing here in America was partly due to us butchering the show and cutting out episodes and piecing together new ones (the creator got pissed and refused to let us have the license anymore). There is also something about the last season that they wanted to change and the creator was like "oh he'll naw!".

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    No. This isn't like DBZ. At all. DBZ was MADE to continue by the editors. On multiple occasion. DBGT didn't even have Toriyama on board. Kai ... As Psy said, Kai is what the anime originally should have been.

LoK is different in two ways. First of all, it has the original directors on board, and second of all, it isn't being forced into production.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Fenn
    Just remembered another series I enjoyed that DIDN'T get milked: Danny Phantom.

Anyways on topic, what do people make of this "anti-bender" revolution? At first I thought it sounded cliche, but once I thought about it, it really fits into the world and is quite believable. I mean, even Sokka got jealous at one point (the episode where he got his sword) b/c he felt inferior to the benders. I can see others having this same feeling.

And apparently the rebels all know chi-blocking O_O