Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: New Last Airbender Series (trailer included)

Fenn

New Last Airbender Series (trailer included)

Let the hype begin! There's more info about the plot at the avatar wiki: http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/The_Las...egend_of_Korra

Personally I'm super excited to see more widespread metalbending, and to see what nods to the original series they throw our way. Anyone else stoked for this?

I am SO EXCITED for this series and that trailer was awesome! Can't believe it's going to be set like 70 years later, but it looks amazing and I am excited. Ooh, Chief Bei Fong?? Toph had a daughter? She must be kick-butt, then!! I wonder, though, about Zuko and Sokka's life after book 3, it's not mentioned. Oh well, maybe further down the line...

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    All of my love. All of it.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    A little late to the party. Wasn't this anounced last year? Either way, it's bitchin' a trailer is finally out.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

when does it come out??

and bacon is right..

I am excited for this! It looks awesome from the trailer... And I like that they chose a more modern setting.

Fenn
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon_Barbarian View Post
    A little late to the party. Wasn't this anounced last year? Either way, it's bitchin' a trailer is finally out.
    I know it was announced, but we didn't have an active topic and the trailer just came out. BTW I believe it comes ot early 2012.

Also, it says on the wiki Toph went around spreading metalbending. And now they have a METALBENDING POLICE FORCE!

Avatar: the first and most likely last animated Asian-themed series that I ever will enjoy listening to in English.

OAO----------^v------__________________________________------^v-----^v------
    ^as you can see my heart stoped......
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Fenn
    Also Aang and Katara had 3 kids: a boy and two girls.