Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hello everyone

Talking hello everyone

Hello my name is TundraKnight

After much lurking (I'm such a shy one) I've finally joined MT!
    I've been drawing on and off (mostly off) since '99 but thanks to my wife, son and a co-worker I've started to get into drawing again.
    I'm hoping to improve (don't we all want to) and hope to help others out as well.

Welcome to the site! I'm betting a lot of the other members would love to see a timeline of your art, (I know I do) and if you want critique on your art you could post it in the critique section.

Make sure to stay awhile and maybe check out the groupboard if you have time. TTYL c:

I have to get to scanning but I would be more than happy to do a timeline. For now I do have some stuff I'm hoping to get critiqued so I'll start there.

HELLO !!! WELCOME TO MT(manga tutorial)
    ...umm.....
    ...ahhh... HOW old are you....???

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Is it that scary to ask someone their age? XD

Oi, is that avatar from Breath of Fire? It reminds of the artwork from the series. And welcome to Manga Tutorials! Glad to hear you finally joined. We don't bite! ...Well, jaidurn used to attack people's legs but he hasn't done that in a long time so you should be safe ;3

@trilok I'm 27 gettin ready to turn 28.

@Rio I wasn't sure if we were supposed to use only our own art/creations for avatars but since I didn't have anything I wanted to use I grabbed a pic of Ryu from Breath of Fire. This one in particular I l believe was from BoF 4. oh how I miss the BoF series. Good to know my legs are safe XD

I'm new too Similar situation, I lurked for awhile looking at the tutorials and just now decided to join. No spouse or child though xD Unless my bratty little brother counts, lol.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Yeah, BoF was a good series. Too bad they don't make them anymore. You can use any avatar, btw, just as long as it's not H, promotes violence, etc etc. so you're perfectly fine. C:

@ ruby
    Out of curiosity, did you make your avatar? It's cute!

If you count splicing together pokemon sprites, yes, I did make my avatar. It's quite old though...I'll probably replace it with something better later.

I've played one BoF on the wii's virtual console. Never really got into it, because I didnt quite get the story. And the story is, after all, what keeps most people playing an RPG. I did get a chuckle out of the part where that dog guy Bow gets accused of a crime and hides in a trash can, and follows you while still in the trash can. I wish I could get my trash can to hop around like that xD And while it's at it, I'd want it to dump itself too.

its my first time seeing someone who is married and still able to DRAW .... NICE