Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: MangaTutorials SaiMoe Tournament season 3 registration

cype hold back a little will ya.

I know your just gonna crush us all

101 Dalmations Member canime4ever's Avatar
    Does there HAVE to be an expression chart?? Technology HATES me right now, so I can't enter it.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    From what I remember, it's optional if you had the time to do it. The last batch of contestants didn't all have expression charts but it adds to the character than just one pin-up picture done, imo. The character bio is required though even if it is a brief one.

Anyways, it's good to hear about the extension - I was planning on coloring everything by hand (colored pencil or watercolor) instead of digitally since I will be faster doing it that way. ...Maybe I'll still do it that way just for something a little different. :3

Another extension? Yay! Now I can get my second entry in.

It'd be my first drawing picture with my new computer. Let's see how it works out.

Nah, i dont want to bother other people by extending psh, its cool its my own fault anyway T^T

Psh cyp you went all sneaky with saimoe this time, i warned you to register last time man, i thought u had my back...-pushes own mistakes on other people-

Well, next saimoe people should come to me.. and remind me... ITS YOUR JOB MIKU OKE?
    Last edited by Byakuran; 08-23-2011 at 04:19 PM.

okay if miku fails to remind you i'll remind you bya..

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    I sent my entries in. Tell me if you need anything else/didn't get it/whatever. XD

101 Dalmations Member Lady_Knife's Avatar
    I'm sorry I have to withdraw. RL just suckerpunched me in the tootsie and I'm down and out. Not to mention the entry I've been working on isn't ready for submission. I rather withdraw than submit a sub par entry and forever regret it. So cheers fellow MT-ians. Good luck for those who have already submitted. May showers of rainbow skittles be in your future.

PS: As I type this I'm packing my stuff to go on a trip to Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia for a Youth retreat. I'm one of the facilitators. To catch the plane we have to gather and catch the bus at 3 freaking AM. *dies* Ciao!

wow, I didn't realize that today is 27..

well atleast in my side of the country
    Last edited by ram; 08-27-2011 at 06:26 AM.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Knife View Post
    I'm sorry I have to withdraw. RL just suckerpunched me in the tootsie and I'm down and out. Not to mention the entry I've been working on isn't ready for submission. I rather withdraw than submit a sub par entry and forever regret it. So cheers fellow MT-ians. Good luck for those who have already submitted.
    Same for me. I'm not happy with it. It's inked and all but I don't think it's Moe enough. Good luck to everyone! I'll try again next time. C: