Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: This Manga Needs More Love!

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylux View Post
    So how long has that thing run for
    2 volumes only unfortunately though there was another alternative series called Sumire 16-sai!! (5 volumes)

@ Bacon
    Hmmm, I didn't know he had a new one. I'll have to check it out. <:

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Yeah, but, like, it needs major love. As stated, been running monthly since last year and only 4 chapters are translated. :/
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

huh, I havn't herd of any listed. guess I've got some reading to do A good one is Angel Beats! its not very long, I think only 2 or 3 volumes, but its funny and awesome to read. Its also an anime, with 13 episodes. Basically, the main character has died and arrived in a world that people go to when there life was incomplete. He's lost his memory for some reason, and is completely confused. He meets Yuri who is the leader of the constantly name changing battlefront that was formed to fight god for there unfair lifes. Thats just a short summery, but its awesome :3

read Aiki and No Bra, the first one has an excellent story, NoBra killed some of my brain cells. Aiki is still ongoing (i think) and the story is getting pretty exciting! Aiki's art kinda improved too...

Updated the list. Thumbs up to Saint Young Men, Shingeki no Kyojin and Historie.

Gotta recommend this manga:

Kami-sama no Iutoori
    Summary: Takahata Shun's day at high school begins just as normal and boring as ever, but it doesn't end that way. After his teacher's head explodes, he and his classmates find themselves forced to play children's games, such as Daruma ga Koronda (a game like Red Light/Green Light), with deadly stakes. With no idea who is behind this mysterious deadly game session, and no way of knowing when it will finally end, the only thing Shun and other students can do is keep trying to win...

This is a truly action-packed manga. You never know what will happen next!

One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    Wow, that sounds messed up but awesome. I may have to check that one out, Rio.

Do! Just cuz it's messed up AND awesome. ;D

Sounds like a twist on the usually saafe and fun games we used to play as kids...I'll look it up. Thanks for the recommend Rio.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

I finally ran across a new manga that I think deserves some more love. Check it out if you can:

Onepunch-Man
    Summary: Onepunch-Man follows the life of an average hero who manages to win all battles with only one punch. This ability seems to frustrate him as he no longer feels the thrill and adrenaline of fighting a tough battle, which leads to him questioning his past desire of being strong.
    Comments: It's an action, comedy manga. It's not quite your regular superhero story. In fact, it takes that and turns it upside down. Bonus - artist is Murata Yuusuke from Eyeshield 21! Some gifs from the series:

SPOILER! :

Also, stickied the thread so people can find good manga's without have to work that hard for it. This is for you lazy people out there! ; )

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    It's funny you post that because I was literally just showing that to Bacon earlier this week.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!