Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: This Manga Needs More Love!

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Here's another one:

Franken Fran (18+)
    "Fran can make anyone into anything, raise the dead, switch heads and bodies, and give you those eyes that you've always wanted. But do you actually want them? Is it a good thing to raise the dead? Do the ends justify the means? And does Fran care?" Each chapter is a story in itself but you will see progression of the characters and their backgrounds as you read the stories. Not recommended for those with weak stomachs.

All of the manga I think needs more love is self-published ones XD!!! But as far as professional ones, I'd have to say Amazing Agent Luna. This is a pretty good OEL series released under Seven Seas Manga. I've read 5 volumes so far (need to read 6-7) and I am eagerly awaiting the prequel series Amazing Agent Jennifer!

Synopsis:
    Her name is Luna, and she's the perfect secret agency. Grown in a lab from the finest genetic material, she has been trained since her birth fifteen years ago to be the U.S. government's ultimate espionage weapon. But now, she has been given an assignment that will test her abilities to the max - High School!
    Her mission: to pose as a high school student at Nobel High and uncover a sinister plot engineered by her arch nemesis, Count Von Brucken. But the one thing she has not been trained to handle her own feelings. Especially when she starts making friends, rivals, and crushing big time on bad boy Jonah, son of the evil Count Von Brucken himself!
    (From Amazing Agent Luna omnibus 1 back cover).

101 Dalmations Member MiguelAndrew's Avatar
    I finish reading MyBalls(+18)last year. I like the art , and the story is pretty hilarious and has a (for me) chicky ending. Its another twist of how a human play a role on a heaven and hell fight.

A Fairytale for the Demon Lord, by KIM Yong-Hwan.

A mixture of medieval fantasy, Nordic mythology and cyberpunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Rio View Post
    Here's another one:

Franken Fran (18+)
    "Fran can make anyone into anything, raise the dead, switch heads and bodies, and give you those eyes that you've always wanted. But do you actually want them? Is it a good thing to raise the dead? Do the ends justify the means? And does Fran care?" Each chapter is a story in itself but you will see progression of the characters and their backgrounds as you read the stories. Not recommended for those with weak stomachs.
    This is series is seriously sick, but damn witty and hilarious. The funny thing about it is that it really does use guro hentai logic to screw with you, but never quite crosses that boundary of author self-satisfaction... Recommend it myself, if you have a really distorded sense of humour and a really private method of getting it. :p

Dorohedoro, THE most unique manga i've ever read. it's done by Q hayashida, who used to be tsutomu nihei's assistant (the art is a bit similar too). sadly, no one has ever heard of this manga's epicness... i just couldn't stop reading it after i picked it up...

I've read Dorohedoro. I could even see this guy (girl?) becoming the next Nihei, even. :333

"QUICKLY, BREADS! I'M TOO EXCITED!"

lol, i thought she was a guy at first because of her name but she's not... and yeah, with dorohedoro nearing it's finish, i can't wait to see her next work... dorohedoro is just... unique!!!

Bleach

no