Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sketchbook Section

I like this idea. I'm hesitant to post most of the stuff I've drawn recently in the Critique Corner, and the gallery is out of the question. Even with sketches, the gallery lets users rate them. My first Saimoe entry is rated 4/10. Posting doodles would be like welcoming art block with open arms.

Still, I don't think the current setup is bad. I just need to stop being lazy and actually post some stuff.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    You can actually turn off rating. When you process your image, just make sure you choose No on that part where it asks if it can be rated. If you missed choosing that for your drawing, then go pull it up and on the upper-right there should be an option called Edit Photo.

Quote Originally Posted by Rio
    Anyways, pleas do see what everyone thinks. I don't mind making another area but if it's not going to be used, I don't see any point to making it.
    Do you mind if I make a poll thread? That would probably be the best way to gauge people's responses. I'm not sure which section would be most appropriate to post it in though.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Yup, go right ahead. The General Discussion section would be fine, I think.