Page 115 of 218 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 2179

Thread: Let's exercise!

^ That's the spirit and GunZ, what kind of 'unique' problems? :O

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Well. Once you notice yourself getting so good, your standard goes higher. With those higher standards, you'll start accepting nothing less than at or above that standard, for example: starting a drawing and not getting the post/anatomy/design right from the start because you usually can.

It makes it far too easy to slip into an art block without constant inspiration, and that can be hard. Though it happens to the best of us, and we all experience unique issues at all points in progress. But it's that factor of disappointment that can be tough to avoid.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Ah, I see what you mean, I get that sometimes, not like you probably do, but since I've been getting better, it happens sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Well. Once you notice yourself getting so good, your standard goes higher. With those higher standards, you'll start accepting nothing less than at or above that standard, for example: starting a drawing and not getting the post/anatomy/design right from the start because you usually can.

It makes it far too easy to slip into an art block without constant inspiration, and that can be hard. Though it happens to the best of us, and we all experience unique issues at all points in progress. But it's that factor of disappointment that can be tough to avoid.
    THIS. And also, theres the problem of knowing you can make up poses off the top of your head (once you get to that level) but art block makes it impossible. Then feeling like a hack because you looked at someone elses pose to give you an idea. I know no one can copyright a pose, but subconsciously its like "I thought i was past this! FFFFFUUUUUUU"

sorry for ranting, ill add art

I've done that a couple of times, more because i'm demanding more of myself than i'm capable of at this current moment in time :/

@Rubisko - Epic bird of prey you have drawn there

Peregrine Falcon, ja?

@Demonfyre: Thanks
    @Liebe: African Hobby actually, but then I haven't painted the patterns on wing and chest so I don't expect you to recognize it by the feathers

I wouldn't know it, anyways, the only falcon I know of is the Peregrine Falcon.... because I read Animorphs as a kid, lol.

That hawk looks really nice/cute

Also a very quick starship sketch i did in gb... 15min i think lawl(maybe not even lawl but i felt drawing one >>)