Page 52 of 232 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's exercise!

101 Dalmations Member
    who's M. Bison by the way. . .arrrrg . .(no pupils. .o.O)

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    WHaaaaa? M. Bison is one of the badass dudes in the Street Fighter series.

Quote Originally Posted by tagYURIT View Post
    who's M. Bison by the way. . .arrrrg . .(no pupils. .o.O)
    This;

[Art by Hideaki]

Boss character from Street Fighter.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Buff guy with super crazy proportions, and a cannon for an arm? SOL- oh wait, I drew it, lol.

Hello ^_^ So I'm trying to practice anatomy right now
    And I guess I'm going to start drawing them with swimsuits Idk its my own personal issue --I don't feel comfortable unless they have clothes at 19 years old I think I should get passed it ^^' I'm just weird.

Anyway I still have to work on proportions the girl in the swimsuit took forever because my mom walked on me when I was drawing her and said she looked fat...0-o and I asked my brother and he said she had thunderthighs I was skypeing with my friend and asked her and she said the girl looked fat too. So I had to keep downsizing her. It's a cruel world for the Rubenesque women.

SPOILER! :

COLORING PRACTICE.....................effects are damn critical and difficult..

Quote Originally Posted by spidergoth View Post
    Hello ^_^ So I'm trying to practice anatomy right now
    And I guess I'm going to start drawing them with swimsuits Idk its my own personal issue --I don't feel comfortable unless they have clothes at 19 years old I think I should get passed it ^^' I'm just weird.

Anyway I still have to work on proportions the girl in the swimsuit took forever because my mom walked on me when I was drawing her and said she looked fat...0-o and I asked my brother and he said she had thunderthighs I was skypeing with my friend and asked her and she said the girl looked fat too. So I had to keep downsizing her. It's a cruel world for the Rubenesque women.

SPOILER! :

Next time just tell them you based it on them...-cough- I think people are too shallow.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudy-Chan View Post
    Next time just tell them you based it on them...-cough- I think people are too shallow.
    O-O I couldn't say something that mean! though I do feel like thinner than I wanted her now though my brother insists her legs are still too wide. She's a character who I created to beautiful and Greek so I wanted her to be comparable to a Greek Goddess and traditionally we think of them voluptuous. I just need to practice more though

101 Dalmations Member
    yeah. . make her voluptuous. . .bigger thighs!!!. . .. yes to bigger thighs!!!!! . . .ow. . .I mean. .men want girls with bigger thighs right?. .ow. .you're a girl. . .o.O
    Last edited by tagYURIT; 12-16-2011 at 03:45 AM.

Well this started out as a OC redesigning process and .............well..........it kinda spiraled out of control.
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.