Page 211 of 230 FirstFirst ... 111161201207208209210211212213214215221 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2294

Thread: Let's exercise!

The thing about improvement is that we often do it so slowly we don't realize it's happening.

Same character; so my art, common sense, and taste all improved over four years.

Please note that if you're dedicated (and possibly have a good teacher), you can improve as much as I did in four years in a single month, evidenced here:

(The guy who did this is an improvement beast, admittedly.)

Thanks for all the replies! I have checked out a few threads and did find some rather old posts. With some more practice and time, I'll definitely improve, so I'll just keep going on to become better.
    But wait, is that last improvement pic real? Is this even possible humanely? I think I'll stick with the normal method, and just naturally improve.

101 Dalmations Member
    something pervy
    SPOILER! :

And something scary
    Last edited by arsland; 04-30-2014 at 03:41 AM.

It's definitely possible. I've seen people do it at Conceptart.org a few times, but I still always marveled at their dedication.

Arsland, your pervy pic is great and cute (they just look so happy).

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Here, gaiz. Have some inspiration from someone who isn't a hyper-turbo-artbeast, but revolves his life around it. Maybe those people who don't think they're improving can get a better scope on this, not to mention motivation to keep on moving.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

101 Dalmations Member
    Matt that is called true love

An attempt to sketch a child.
    Scan.jpg

Working on finishing this up tonight. I probably won't end up taking the shading this direction just because it's so time consuming since his suit is black, the background is black, the crow is black, lots of things are -black black black-. But here's how it looks atm.

<My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

That's so damn cool

Thanks. I meant to keep a more detailed process on this one buuuut I got lost in the time.
    <My comic