Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Jaidurn's Art: Experimenting

Yeah, that's the strange thing about it. I did all the trouble shooting with it and it hasn't started working. I've used it before so I wonder what is wrong with it all of a sudden. This also started about a month and a half ago.

Thanks everyone

------------------

SO MY COLORING ON THE GB SUCKS. OH WELL. Josh drew link. I was ganon. HELP ME WITH COLOR PLEASE.

Removed due to misunderstood incompitence
    Last edited by Maxx_Wellington; 11-20-2011 at 01:26 AM.

Hey Maxx..

SPOILER! :
    Lrn2english

Seriously Maxx read the Critique thread.
    Your post does not make any sense, its like that comment is complete babbling. On top of that, you could at least be more detailed and specific instead of "the nose looks out" and "the lined version of the ogre looks better since the eyes are cut out from the head and the horn too"

Josh drew link. I was ganon. HELP ME WITH COLOR PLEASE.
    You're critting MY drawing in JAI's thread. See this? Oh wait.. You didn't.

Now, Jaidurn, you did pretty good but I think that you used a wrong shade of blue when shading where the jewel/crest on his head is. Its too turquoise-ee. It's alright to play around with colors, and eventually you'll find the right one.
    After awhile you get so used to it you dont have to play around much with the colors at all and you will know what to use and where to use them instantly ;D
    STUDY THAT COLOR THEORY.

Joosh. I am sorry you find me so incompitent as to babble on. I did read the thread you mentionned and understand it fully.

however, picking appart a sentance to prove that a few choice words in this sentance won't make sence alone isn't a good reason to insult somone's critique.

As for you being offended by what I said? I couldn't care less since I was replying to jaidurn's sentance
    "HELP ME WITH COLOR PLEASE." and yes, I did read that you drew link...

if you did read what I wrote, I said that the nose (colouring, always talked about colouring) needed to be blended in more cause it's making the nose look out there... as if not part of link...

but whatever. I won't be replying to this thread as I think it shouldn't be used as a means of attacking another person ( part of the thread you wanted me to read). and I think it is insulting to jaidurn to even post such a nasty message in the thread. I think a message like that should be posted in an inbox.

Jaidurn: I teribly appologize for the negativity I have caused on your thread. However, if you would like to read my coments on your art, please send me an e-mail and I will gladly do so
    Last edited by Maxx_Wellington; 11-20-2011 at 01:41 AM.

oy people chill chill! Take it to the pm's!

Jai: It's pretty decent. You could try coloring the lines? Or you could draw the lines IN color
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

I agree with Gedeon on this, Sometimes black ruins the 3d effect the painting gives, so coloring in lines or without lines helps a load. It also looks more natural. I wish I had an example.. But for ganon I would suggest doing the lineart in a darker but same hue.

Bebe maek mor arts

Thanks guys. I'll try to color more haha.

----------------------
    Starting to Gunzet!

First one!

Needs more cowbell. Or pouches.

The true Death the Kid.

Gunzet, I love your art. It got me out of an art block.

If you're finally out of that art block how about artfully programming a rendering library and artfully requesting permission to use Frictional's physics library eh

O draw a monster next like balls to the wall scary