Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: tell me your worst nightmare

I have this dream sometimes, though the specifics vary, where I kill my father in a visitor's room of a mental hospital with a pen by stabbing him in the carotid artery. I may eventually rent the license for Silent Hill under Jaittaceti in 15 or so years and make a game based off this dream and SH2's centrality, but I dunno. Might be a little too personal, especially considering I've now posted it online.

When I was a kid...around 15 or 16...I used to have this dream about being chased through my neighborhood by all of my neighbors dogs. There were 2 german shepards, a rotweiler , 3 pitbulls & my black labrador Shade. The weird thing is...Shade would lead the pack & they would all maul me.

In my waking life, I am not afraid of animals at all & actually have an affinity with them. Animals of all types seem to enjoy my company. Shade was my greatest friend when I was a kid, I took him everywhere. He was very smart & I trained him to do a lot of cool tricks.

When I was away for basic training for the Navy...Shade died fending off a burgular (who shot him) trying to break into my mom's house.

To this day I dunno why he would lead a pack of dogs to maul me in my dreams.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Maybe you're in the perspective of the burglar.

I don't dream often... the only nightmare I've had that I can remember is one wherein I was attacked by some ruffian with a plank, which went through my cheek and out through the other side of my face, and lodged into a wall (conveniently, the walls of my house were made of sand in this particular dream. You don't question these things til you wake up, I guess). I sort of hung there until I woke up. That shook me up. Normally I just have really surreal dreams on the rare occasion I remember one.

i once dreamed having sex with Snooki...
    sleeping has never been the same since.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww~! I would wake up in a cold sweat if I dreamed that. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
    You don't question these things til you wake up, I guess
    yeah, it's kinda weird, it's like we can't think when we dream.

i dream of the walls in my house disappeared and i was naked and people are just ignoring me but they can see me, and i don't even care that i was naked and don't understand why i didn't care about it. never question it until i wake up.

there are a lot of times as well, can't tell all of them cause this thread isn't enough to tell the whole tale.

kinda remind of the movie inception.

I think they don't care because you know - people walking around naked is normal in dream land! xD

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    You can pretty much control what you do in a dream if it's lucid and you don't freak out going into it. I always freak out and force myself out the sleep paralysis so I haven't gotten that far...maybe once or twice.