Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: tell me your worst nightmare

There was this time not really long ago that i had this nightmare that some people killed me.

After that they place my brain into some kind of ball capsule that is really small just fit for my brain with nothing but red water on it.
    I have conscious and i can see everything with only me in just a capsule.

After that they made some clones of my brain and put it into a red capsule just like my self and put them all together with me, it was a whole big place like a concert hall with only red capsules everywhere with my clones and i can hear them all screaming with me!

That was probably the most creepiest nightmare i ever dreamt and it's not even comparable to any scary story that i see on TV, I really don't know what i watched before having this nightmare but I think i got it from playing metroid prime 3 on wii when the time samus was talking to a big brain,

I don't have scary dreams anymore, but when I was younger I had a lot of dreams about people breaking into my house and trying to murder me. Nothing too crazy though. However, because of these nightmares I now have a fear of windows at night.

out of all the phobias i've heard of, that one has to be the most unimagineable

I had a dream/nightmare that i was being chased through the forest by... ... a monster. The dream itself isn't important, only the fact that in the dream i got cut by a branch, i woke up to find myself in the hallway with a cooking knife in my hand... weird... 0.0

sleepwalking too wow.
    my brother talks in his sleep, but only when he's arguing with someone.

I'm not the only person I know who's afraid of windows at night actually. It's not so weird!

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    When younger, I had a recurring dream where I lived in a tree with my bro.
    I cut his hair off when he was younger for lulz, guess it bothered me a lot because in the dream I had these razors, and whatever limb I touched of his would slowly turn gold and fall off...that haunted me for years.

Another more recent one that disturbed me a lot had to do with my dad. It was in a dark room with if I remember right, a burning pentagram on the floor in front of me. I was chained to a wall. My dad comes outta nowhere and starts hacking me to pieces with this blade, that's all I remember.

Think I told that one before but gawd I freaked out.

So violent... O.o

I had one for several weeks before my 8th birthday where I really wanted toucans for my birthday, so my mum got 4 for me. She hid them in a cupboard for some reason and when I opened it, they flew out and pecked and gouged the eyes out of my family. Then they were all lying on the floor screaming with blood pouring out of their eye sockets.

I now have a fear of large tropical birds.
    i wake up every morning and brush my teeth with rainbows after i piss excellence and wash my face with glory

Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    When younger, I had a recurring dream where I lived in a tree with my bro.
    I cut his hair off when he was younger for lulz, guess it bothered me a lot because in the dream I had these razors, and whatever limb I touched of his would slowly turn gold and fall off...that haunted me for years.

Another more recent one that disturbed me a lot had to do with my dad. It was in a dark room with if I remember right, a burning pentagram on the floor in front of me. I was chained to a wall. My dad comes outta nowhere and starts hacking me to pieces with this blade, that's all I remember.

Think I told that one before but gawd I freaked out.
    man so that's why you picked scissor hand as avatar pic