Thread: Help with MSEX4 Word Balloons

Cool Help with MSEX4 Word Balloons

To anyone who can help:

I have been scouring the web to no avail to find out how to connect two word balloons with a tail for continuous same person dialogue. Anyone with knowledge about this would be greatly appreciated!

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    You'll have to manually create the tail using the pen tool and then white out the black edging of the word balloon with white. You'll see it here in the first image of the tutorial.

Thank you RIo but I have the EX4 version and in this version the tail's are created automatically with one click: no erasing or anything like that. Very simple, very efficient. But what I'm wondering is how to connect two word balloons in EX4. I understand in the Debut version there is not an automatic word balloon dialogue tool. But I have the EX4 version. Anyone using this version created a page where they used connected word balloons and know how to perform this with the automatic tail creation method?

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Well.... have you tried checking out the manual that came with the software? It's like several hundred pages (at least, the longer version of the manual is). I have an older version of MSEX so I don't know if it works the same as yours.