Thread: hello i am abhish and very new

hello i am abhish and very new

well my name is abhish and i came to this site because i want to learn how to draw anime and manga . to tell the truth i am very new to the concept of manga as i am from india and no one knows anything about it , but i always loved anime .

i want to learn how to draw anime so i can make my favorite characters and maybe my own too

someone gave me a link to a file which had a lot of tutorials last week , it was dated 2007 and was put together by someone named handros (sorry if mis-spell) . but as a beginner i got totally lost in them so i joined this site . i hope you all can help me

plus i would love to be friends with you guys too

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Hi Abhish! Welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll like all the tutorials here at the site. If you have any questions, feel free to ask around the Drawing & Tutorials section or show us what you've got in the Critique Corner and we'll give you our opinions.

One Thousand Member indescribable's Avatar
    Hey, welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Rio View Post
    Hi Abhish! Welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll like all the tutorials here at the site. If you have any questions, feel free to ask around the Drawing & Tutorials section or show us what you've got in the Critique Corner and we'll give you our opinions.
    well hi rio , thanks for the welcome , i will try to do my best because i really want to learn how to draw and i am totally a new-bee in this because i dont know anything . can you please tell me what kind of tutorials should i start with

Quote Originally Posted by indescribable View Post
    Hey, welcome.
    hi , nice to meet you

Cool, a guy from India!
    We're kinda weird on this site but it's all a bunch of jokes :P
    I hope you post some pictures soon

Quote Originally Posted by Slurpee View Post
    Cool, a guy from India!
    We're kinda weird on this site but it's all a bunch of jokes :P
    I hope you post some pictures soon
    well sorry i hasn't here for few days , its all kinda hectic because of my schedule , but i final made a few sketchs as i was getting bore and was free for some time . i'll post them soon , but can you tell me where should i