Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Project Ubermensch

You should run a mile every day and have a 3-day 1-off muscle exercise repertoire (like a chest, tri, back & shoulders type of deal, or maybe a 4-day with leg exercises). Also go camping.

Fenn
    Quote Originally Posted by Delphinus View Post
    It would only work if I were good enough to draw things from thought alone...

And I'm ill again today. Ffs. This time quite heavily. I'm typing this in bed.
    At least your white blood cells can work on their own Project Ubermensch now.

Get well.

Done for today. Doing anatomy studies has made me realise just how much I suck at drawing bodies from below the neck and given me newfound respect for some of the artists here (especially Gunz and Cype). Also, my eyes are shockingly feminine.

I really enjoyed my writing piece today. I want to write more in a similar theme in the future, maybe even in the same setting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylux View Post
    You should run a mile every day and have a 3-day 1-off muscle exercise repertoire (like a chest, tri, back & shoulders type of deal, or maybe a 4-day with leg exercises). Also go camping.
    Jogging is quite attractive to me; it's the middle of summer right now, and if I got a pair of trainers (as opposed to converse shoes) and some appropriate trousers (rather than jeans) I would seriously consider it. Blaring power ballads and cool stuff while sweating like a master? Sounds surprisingly good for someone who played hooky from most of their gym classes in school...

I also like racket sports. Joining a sports club near me would be winning, especially if there's some free public courts I can play on.

yeah that'd be good except you'd make it about 20 metres then you'd be out of breath

i'm not private piles dude

Maybe just not that stupid... >_>

Fenn
    Jogging is quite attractive to me; it's the middle of summer right now, and if I got a pair of trainers (as opposed to converse shoes) and some appropriate trousers (rather than jeans) I would seriously consider it. Blaring power ballads and cool stuff while sweating like a master? Sounds surprisingly good for someone who played hooky from most of their gym classes in school...

I also like racket sports. Joining a sports club near me would be winning, especially if there's some free public courts I can play on.
    Music is to exercise what hot fudge is to ice cream. Not imperative, but always awesome.

Done for today.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    i'm not private piles dude
    Private Pyle.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!