Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RoLePlaY Ch.1 (pages 10-12 up!)

@tagURIT: Thanks for the heads up. That's why I'm drawing this, so I can practice everything involved in making manga

@Fen: Hmmmm... I think I didn't make the transition within page 10 clear enough =/. Let me make sure you know what happened so you can help me with what's wrong: Claus runs off to get some seaweed he'd caught the day before for Tyra (by mistake while attempting to catch fish), but he runs into Todd (he'll be further introduced later) who gives him a scary look. Anyways, he gets the seaweed and begins to run back to Tyra. While he's gone, Derel (a new character) shows up and delivers some dry seaweed from Tom (a character that we haven't met yet.) Thanks!

@Ramiel: I've heard that rule before but does it work for children too? Like pre-teen? O and I made the guy with his chin up looking down to give him more of an arrogant demeanor... but I really like the idea of turning his back. Thanks =)

it's never too late for another lecture so here
    teenage girl about 15-20 years old
    SPOILER! :

10-14 years old
    SPOILER! :

5-9 years old
    SPOILER! :

2-4 years old
    SPOILER! :

top view
    SPOILER! :

bottom view
    SPOILER! :

though there are people who make 6 heads tall even for kids like touhou who just make the head big for grown ups and small for kids.

anyway girls and guys isn't that different from this topic. the only difference is that the guy usually has a much longer head and just have much wider torso.
    Last edited by ram; 07-28-2011 at 06:47 PM.

0.0 O my gosh that is really helpful. I'm definitely going to be referring back to this for awhile. I see what you mean now. Thank you so much!!

i can't remember how many times i commented something like this to the critique corner. and it seems not a lot of people know about this.

well anyway glad it helped