Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strangers wisdom ITS ALIVE TwT

Talking Strangers wisdom ITS ALIVE TwT

so i wanted to play "whats it like bieng a real mangaka". And dare i say it i loved it!!! Of course my manga is bad and amaturish, its my first! My little baby thats ugly but i still love her!!!! I plan on doing it all over again, but ill scan it this time...iv had problems with the computer and data storages and the "Full" ver. of PS 5 ext. But it seems it was a demo and i couldn't save images when the trial time passed But then i took pics with my mobile phone and did it all over again! MWAHAHAHA TAKE THAT OVER-PRICED PROGRAMS!!!!! So what ill be doing in this thread is posting "mua" manga that i intend to continue so if you like to Lough Out Loud at one guys fails of an Manga then you've come to the right place!!!(Try and) Enjoy!

First page...

and so on

probably some typos here and there

Kinda failed this one...ohh well whos my ugly little baby!!!

guess whos that..

Yeah you can kill me now...well i promised to myself and my friebds that ill put all of us in my manga...but i didnt get to put them in here yet ( I wanna all the infamy MWAHAHAHA!!!)

here we go again

if theres something you cant understand(probably everything) Let me know... exepct the story ...i couldnt put it on 16 pages.!!!!

i lughed when i thought of this...it ant realy funny thou...

ill shut up from now on...

and thats that...i know your all bored and everything...BUT STILL YOU ACTUALY READ THIS IS A BIG WOOOHOOO for me!!! Im sory ill try and do better next time sory if the pics are too nig...i mentioned that the PS got all funky and creapy with me. Thanks and if you liked it (yeah right) pls tell me (itll boost this little self-confidience a have)
    Last edited by Gedeon; 07-29-2011 at 10:09 PM. Reason: forgot to put the pics...

If you fixed all the grammar and spelling issues it'd be way better

Hey congratulations for finishing that. Yeah there are alot of spelling issues you could have avoided by just using a spell checker. But that's probably because of the deadline.

I just did a quick read of all the pages and it's interesting but I'll have to read it again when I have more time. The story looks interesting. I like the oval balloons but not the others with the sharp edges. I think if you redo some of them it might look alot better.

Oooh, it seems pretending to be a "real" mangaka snaps some wires inside his head!

...i didn't have any to start with! There are a LOOOOT of type mistakes, i can speak perfectly but i suck at writing english! Plus i was all hyped when i started to write it,cuz i was all over the place from my PS 5 turning against me....and when i finished editing those ugly photos that weren't scanned, i was doing the happy dance....the HAPPY DANCE FOR GOODNES SAKE!!! And i was selfthought english, too. So please forgive me if i cant meet the standards of an ordinary human......T.T i have four type mistakes here and i don't know how should i write them right!
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

if u want help to correct them we can aid u

also gj on completing the manga month thing

Paneling by hand... now that's hardcore :P Sounds like you had some technical problems getting everything scanned in, so considering that it's not bad at all. I would recommend getting some software like the GIMP for your digital editing needs - that's all I use, and it works pretty well for me.

Your style and story are rather good! All that's left is to take some time to smooth out your 'pipeline' for making the final product and you should be putting out some HQ stuff.

Nice, like the adam and eve as well the the "little sister" comedy.
    a little confusing since i dont know whats going on or rather a little vauge...

It looks interesting the story seems unique, but it needs more work to it.

SO TO ALL YOU GUYS AND GIRLS THAT HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO I AM GREATEFULL FOR EVEN A QUICK READ THAT YOU DID!!!!
    Now here is the second chapter cover page! I'm in a middle of a style crisis so the manga will look a bit diffrient... and also since i got far too many mistakes with the paneling it'll be a left-to-right comic so i don't think it clasifies as a manga anymore. Also i would love it if i could give you the unfinished pages with the text and if you could read them and corect my mistakes Evil_cake!.....yay only 4 mistakes!!!!

YAY!!! i also made the .......LOGO!!!!,,,btw how can i make it so it doesn't have any bg?....(no white)
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.