Thread: Bloodline Champions

Bloodline Champions

Play this game with cake and I. It's basically WoW arena without stats and gear. It also borrows elements from fighting games like a super meter and ex moves.

Its free to play model is similar to league of legends in that you have characters that are free every week which rotate out. You can unlock more guys by just winning matches or using real money. It's all pretty standard.

Also the art is really badass.

http://www.bloodlinechampions.com/

Playerlist:
    SpaceBuddha (Jubeh)
    KingKRool (Cake)

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    I decided to stop playing this because of the sheer amount of points you need to unlock characters. This seems like a game that will drain your soul, if you really want to see and do everything.

Yeah its p ridonculous

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    If this was free, though, it'd probably be the best arena-type game available.

Well, except that the Igniter is broken as shit lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CypressDahlia View Post
    If this was free, though, it'd probably be the best arena-type game available..
    Uh it's still probably the best regardless of the price. I mean at first I was upset that there was so little content for free players but then I realized that their system is the least exploitative f2p model I can think of. They offer you the whole (sorta now since new champs are out) game for a set price. If you tried to buy all the character in League of Legends you would go bankrupt.

I only feel like the prices should be lowered because frankly the skins are all awesome, and that could be their main revenue stream if people could actually afford to buy characters to get skins for. Iduno, I've never really read anything they've had to say about the subject so maybe they considered it and it didn't work.

Anyway is seriously nobody interested.

101 Dalmations Member Arashi500's Avatar
    i might be up for it when my new computer comes. My account name is Arashi500

Fenn
    It looks awesome but I have no time for life-sucking MMORPGs.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn View Post
    It looks awesome but I have no time for life-sucking MMORPGs.
    This.

How long do you guys play these things anyways? It seems like every month, you post some other new MMO game you've come across. :?

It's not an mmo.

Not to be that guy but I thought it was pretty clear from the op and the video. If not, Iduno how to explain it. It's a competitive game where players fight each other. Matches last about 30 seconds, so its far from life sucking.