Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: baka-neko art thread :D

@ramiel:
    Actually I'm not planning anything for the wings I think I'll leave them like that for now, I don't have much inspiration about the patern and want them to not be in focus or too detailled.

@erikamae:
    Thanks

I think I'll call it completed for now

This is just too damn cute. After reading stuff like Gantz and Vinland Saga for the past few weeks, it's good to see stuff like this lol.

IMO, the wings would look awesome if you mess with the lighting a bit and add those veiny patterns you see on leaves and fly wings. Also, have you thought about glitter/pixie dust? Other than that, the whole thing looks awesome.

(exhale) OK. I'll be going back to my manly violence now lol

@outlaw1422:
    Thanks
    I don't think I'll return on this drawing, I get borred quite fast when staying on the same drawing for days -.-
    By the way, I'm not only in cute things, my favourite manga is Berserk

Quote Originally Posted by baka-neko View Post
    @outlaw1422:
    Thanks
    I don't think I'll return on this drawing, I get borred quite fast when staying on the same drawing for days -.-
    By the way, I'm not only in cute things, my favourite manga is Berserk
    Wooo Berserk fans ftw!!! Awesome piece too.. simple and elegant.. good colors too .. keep it up!

Hi everyone

Here's my latest drawing, done for my blog (baka-neko.fr), too bad it appears only in a small corner of the page

I sense something terribly wrong with this drawing (appart from its simplicity), can you help me improve it ? Thanks in advance
    Last edited by baka-neko; 07-02-2012 at 08:41 PM.

i.... can't..... resist... to... look.... O~<

It's super cute already dude. don't really know what you want it to look like but it's fine to me,

I'm having worldly desires at your work

Looks nice although the bump on her right (our left) leg seems a little odd to me. Also her left (our right) hand needs to have a thumb pointed towards us. Other than that it's a very nice piece.

@nisaren: Thanks for your comment, I'll try to correct this.

Yeah.. that bump on her hip.. looks odd because it's not defined on the other side.. smooth it out some ... super cuteness though :3