Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: baka-neko art thread :D

Oh how I missed your artwork so much you!.... you!..... *sigh*

for the critique that ink on her knee is misplaced.

Thanks ^^
    For the critique, I'll see if I can correct it as the deadline was extended -.-

You don't have to you stupid cat! if people critique at you it'll be hard if you rewrite every artwork specially if it's already finished, you just have to make sure you won't make the same mistake again.

Gomen nasai T.T
    Anyway I still have the expression chart to complete -.- I don't know if it must be included, I might use the one from last time as it is the same character after all

I'm loving that drawing of a girl you did in 2009 @___@
    Why did you stop drawing stuff like that? I mean, you can draw both anime and those realistic things.

Actually I would have difficulties to redraw now the stuff I did from imagination in 2008/2009, as I'm drawing 100% in chibi or moe manga style now... (I didn't do even one realistic drawing for years) But I do like realism even now, it's just that it seems so difficult for me as the technique is 100% different from manga renderings...

We all have to do realism at one point but we all have to leave and go with the real style that we want in the end.

In the end, if you can't find the difference and the exact same thing about realism and manga/anime style then all your time with studying realism is worthless.

As I see it this stupid cat is going the right path.

Thanks T.T

101 Dalmations Member ScarletHue's Avatar
    Your art style is cute as hell! Mmm if I might suggest something though, I understand that the light line weights are part of the style, but you might want to thicken them sometimes to help the viewer out a little. In this last piece where her stomach is very similar in colour to the background, some stronger line art would help indicate her form to viewers.

Thanks ^^
    About the lineart, I will try to change its color, now it is pure black, I will make it like the filling color inside, but much darker.