Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 77

Thread: Me and My Ego

  1. #11
    999 Knights Member Renzokuken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    1,149
    So... Eggs.

  2. #12
    Super Senior Member Outcast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    (・ω・`)
    Posts
    2,424
    Are fucking delicious.

  3. #13
    3000th Member Byakuran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
    I say he's trying convince himself he has a large amount of self confidence.

    Hahaha...

  4. #14
    Super Senior Member Delphinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
    Go ahead.
    Okay, you asked for it. Mods take notice: he asked for it literally.

    You worthless piece of shit, what makes you think that anyone with a degree of pride in themselves is compensating for something? Not everyone is a pathetic weakling mentally, as much as people like you and Christianity have conspired to make them that way. No, anyone who believes that confidence translates to weakness is themselves weak and incapable of handling mastery and strength; unworthy, that is, of wielding any degree of power, and unworthy of any admiration. Some are simply born with a sadistic rather than a masochistic instinct: instead of being like the pack animals that comprise the vast majority of humanity, happy to kneel and take abuse, be raped every day by their master, they rise up, destroy their masters, and fashion themselves as the inheritors of the earth, as their own God. I don't need some father figure to protect me; I don't need anyone, because everyone I come into contact with, whether they like it or not, is being coldly weighed up by me for usefulness. You accuse me of being weak: you're wrong. Once upon a time I was weak like the masses, weak because I considered 'goodness', 'morality', 'justice' to be the ultimate values. I was wrong; of those only justice is valid, and justice is just another word for sanctified revenge - revenge sanctified by the plebeian masses.

    I do not need to beg to be sanctified, approved of, condoned, loved, valued; I do not need to kneel servilely and request from my 'betters' that I receive their favour, because I have no betters. What I say is correct; what I do is my own choice; my own standard of morality is the only correct one. If the world is cruel to me, I will overthrow it or destroy it to make myself happy. If the world is cruel to others - what do I care? Let them burn, bleed and perish even as they eat cake.

    Once I found the suffering of others horrific; now it amuses me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

  5. #15
    Lord of Death jubeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    12,725
    I dont get it

  6. #16
    Super Senior Member Delphinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,337
    TL;DR: That bishonen bastard laughs maniacally.

    illustration:

    Last edited by Delphinus; 07-11-2011 at 06:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

  7. #17
    ハリセン クラプ Ace Pitcher Hayashida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    PEPSI
    Posts
    9,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Delphinus View Post
    as they eat cake.
    WHAT DID HE EVER DO TO THEM?! EVIL CAKE, RUN AWAY!!!!

  8. #18
    Lord of Death jubeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    12,725
    I must be out of touch with kids or something

  9. #19
    Fifty Fifty Member Evil_Cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Z'ha'dum
    Posts
    5,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayashida View Post
    WHAT DID HE EVER DO TO THEM?! EVIL CAKE, RUN AWAY!!!!
    no i will stand and fight for my dreams

  10. #20
    Super Senior Member Delphinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,337
    Kids are out of touch with me because they're ill-informed and stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •