Thread: Hi!

Hi!

Hi I'm Jack It's been a LOOOOONNNNGGGG time since I was last on here, Just finished doing Art&Design at college and will soon be going to Staffordshire University to do Cartoon&Comic arts,

I find it easier to do stuff on my blog so please forgive me that im throwing links on here!

start off here is a comic I did in march time called BREAKER-.... heres a link

http://www.jahkofhearts.blogspot.com...sters-and.html

here is my main blog theres a few stuff what I drop on there for college but just skip past that

www.jahkofhearts.blogspot.com

and the last on is my current stuff, I'm currently working with a team of illustrators on a new project (we are looking for members if people are interested)

www.poniesonmeth.blogpspot.com

please leave feed back on the blogs and here thanks

Also can an admin allow my so i can add links on pics please im not a bot or spamming thanks

ok let's talk about your facial anatomy on page 4 of your comic... the jaw is too far out and you don't have cheeks. draw a circle and encase it in a square. Erace the northwest, northeast and south west corners so you are left with a circle and a quarter of a square. now find the middle point of the horizontal line left of the square and follow the middle verically at the same length to find the chin. sdraw a curve from your vertical line from the square to the bottom of the chin, then add a J from there, so that the end of the curve touches slightly past the mid point of the circle. This is how you can try to find a base of a face.

you are a good storyteller though

This is already your third thread, honestly I wonder what the mods are doing.

Well if this happens to be legal then I'll make another thread. just let me know if it's ok guys
    Last edited by ram; 10-25-2011 at 01:11 AM.

@Ram: It's not okay. ONE THREAD per user in the critique corner please.

I'm not sure you can create linked pictures in the forums, but there are much better ways to display your art than that. Most of us don't mind clicking links but I recommend you use an image hosting site so we can just see your work here.
    "Join Luthor in Ultraman's fortress and leave Superwoman to me and my mustache."

Bump your old thread and stop making new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by ram View Post
    This is already your third thread, honestly I wonder what the mods are doing.
    Eh are you being for real right now. This is the first report I've received on this and this dude's being a huge dong.