Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fashion stand out= weird

I'm quite amazed at the places you go in the web hamachi.
    I'll check it out, little by little since I know I can't read it in a whole day cause there's far too many words >_>
    do you know where exactly can I find more vocabulary for fashion designing,
    like fashion designer's dictionary or something?

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamachi View Post
    While you're at it, here's a costume tutorial from Dresden Codak.
    I only half agree with the simplicity part, as I'm a man of very...very many details lol. But this is a really good find. Hell even I took in some new info.

Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    I only half agree with the simplicity part, as I'm a man of very...very many details lol. But this is a really good find. Hell even I took in some new info.
    It focused for comic characters, which mean less details = fast draw. In illustration it doesn't matter and you can be very detailed.
    Still, now days in comic's there are few tricks to draw faster and still giving details to your work.

I think that there are some people that do quite a lot of comics and pages in one comic and yet they put and unbeliveble amount of details. Romanticly apocalyptic is .......well...........i don't have a word for it. Its realistic as hell, always with an unimaginble level of detail in the bgs and yet it is a webcomic.
    Link to this amaizing webcomic herehttp://romanticallyapocalyptic.com/1
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gedeon View Post
    I think that there are some people that do quite a lot of comics and pages in one comic and yet they put and unbeliveble amount of details. Romanticly apocalyptic is .......well...........i don't have a word for it. Its realistic as hell, always with an unimaginble level of detail in the bgs and yet it is a webcomic.
    Link to this amaizing webcomic herehttp://romanticallyapocalyptic.com/1
    They use a pretty common trick on comics (and in life) named "Copy & Paste". Look the window of the buildings and the clashes of light (also probably the cloth is done by photography, a great trick, but I prefer it as how Tony Harris use it).

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Those are photo textures. They take a photo and lay it over a drawing to create easy details.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Nice tutorial! As for your question Ramiel - they're summer dresses. Those clothing are basically simple summer dresses which are then modified with embellishments such as ribbons, patterns, belts, etc that in the end emulate a certain style (i.e. Chinese, business, sailor outfit, etc). So when you create something, start with a simple clothing (i.e. dress, shirt, etc) and then add things to it. That's basically it.

thanks so much rio, I'll look into it right now

101 Dalmations Member canime4ever's Avatar
    Not exactly on the same note, but where did you find those pictures? Did you just google them?

well you can find them in google. but that's not where I got them though, why do you ask?

try typing in google images "H2SO4 artworks" and you'll probably see tons of those pictures.
    Last edited by ram; 10-03-2011 at 10:45 PM.