Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A team of hard workers!

A team of hard workers!

Hi there!

I recently joined MT and I really would like to team up with some people, you don't have to be professional " yet " I only have a simple dream and would love to achieve that dream some day. I'm still improving but it's easier to create a mange when several people are working with you, at the same time you have to be dead serious about it if you decide to start working with me! What I'm looking for is;

- A person with some drawing experience a " little at least "
    - Backgrounds? Are you able to draw some fascinating backgrounds?
    - Some digital knowledge, like Photoshop or other drawing programs.
    - And at last you have to able to work with different people

If you have some of those things I'm looking for and if you're interested pleas do contact me! I have uploaded some of my earlier and newer pictures. There are some undone pictures there but it should give you some clue on how, I prefer to draw my manga pictures. Pleas I need help do contact me through message or in this thread if you're interested!

--------

Oh yeah ofc! I should probably spoil some of the story line, actually I have several but the main story I'm working with now is called Exile!

The story is told in a distant future where man kinds technology has reached it's top. They've traveled through out the universe and explored only to discover that there are several higher existence then they could imagine. The story starts off inn a planet called sector- 2.A where a group of people are attacked by bandits. There we meet two main characters. The first one we meet when she clashes with the bandits with no way out, then the other comes falling from the sky surrounded by lightning and crashes near the bandits. A young boy with abilities beyond your imagination. Who is this boy with incredible beauty able to bend and control lightning it self!

Well that's basically one of my story lines that I'm working with, what do you think? And do you have any ideas that you would like to add my story line so far? If you are interested pleas do contact me! Through her or through messages

" And pleas if you wish to use some of my ideas concerning story line, pleas do tell me! Thank you! ^^
    Last edited by Portogas; 07-01-2011 at 08:16 PM.

well i specialize on CHARACTER DESIGNING. I can provide.
    I am New to photoshop just learning you can check out my gallery on my photoshop works.
    Well tell me if you like my art works.

I looked, through your gallery, and you do have some experience when it comes through drawing. I'm interested in female characters specially they're a pain, to draw so I normally use a while when I draw them could you draw some female pics? I need ideas! I still need a person able to draw good backgrounds and a person to color our work :P
    Last edited by Portogas; 07-02-2011 at 05:45 AM.

ok then i will do it but, before that tell me how usually the character looks like in your manga? I mean example one piece , yu gi oh, naruto if you will compare them characters are quite different and has ther own uniqueness. So i am thinking you must have some of your uniqueness.

My style, is pretty much standard but I like to draw more shoujo style then Shounen, you can take a look at my pictures, it should give some clue. Eventually I will develop my own unique style though ^^

ok then i will try sending some samples on female characters... till then wait

Very well! I need a team of 4-5 people at least so people pleas I need help! ^^

Just an advice:
    SPOILER! :

That's a huge amount of people. What are you trying to pull-off? It's difficult to work with such a big amount of people, especially over the net and in free project.

well many of them here requested for members to work or help them in there manga . But i really wonder how many of them have started doing with a team.
    I hope everybody cooperates you and help you. But i am ready to help .

Quote Originally Posted by LVUER View Post
    Just an advice:
    SPOILER! :

That's a huge amount of people. What are you trying to pull-off? It's difficult to work with such a big amount of people, especially over the net and in free project.
    I've worked with a group of 6 people before and they seemed to pull it off somehow, it's easier when you cooperate with several people with different abilities and ideas. I want to start something big, and I don't want to earn money on it " maybe some day" for now I'm going to create a online web manga, everyone can get access to it and doesn't need to pay for it with no geographical limits. That's basically my idea, or dream and " trilokcool " Thank you!