Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Asian Drama/Movie/TvShow

Man Man Man! -hypes up-

Yes in secret garden, i thought you had read the summery with it so you know xD. Yeeup it's p. fun after that. DEASUNGS "SMELL, ANOTHER SMELL "HAVE YOU SEEN IT ?

I don't think Dream High is my type of thing although 2 2pm members are in it i think
    . City Hunter i barely made it to episode uhm 10? I don't know, i only watched it for lee min ho too xD. But i couldn't go anymore..so yeah summary. it's p. funny twist in the end... :l

Yes yes Viki is fun but i can't use it a lot since i'm not in America!! =( So i use dramacrazy or just find a website to download the episodes on xD. Heartstrings was on the Viki app so yeaah one of the reason also that i watched heartstrings in like 2 days xD.
    I haven't watched rooftop prince but i will definetly check it out!
    i sometimes watch korean movies because drama's are like 12+ hours and movie just 2 hours or so... you shooouulldd totttaalllyy watch Seducing Mr. Perfect (it's with Daniel Henney!)

We got married is Wiki: We Got Married (Hangul: 우리 결혼했어요) is a South Korean reality variety show, one segment of the Sunday Sunday Night program. First broadcast in 2008, the show pairs up Korean celebrities to show what life would be like if they were married.[1] Each week, couples are assigned missions to complete, with candid interviews of the participants to reveal their thoughts and feelings.

In season 2 the pairs are
    SPOILER! :
    Original couple
    Kim Yong Jun & Hwang Jung Eum (Ep 1-31)
    Additional couples
    Park Jae Jung & Uee (Ep 12-31)
    Jo Kwon & Gain (Ep 21-80)
    Lee Seok Hun & Kim Na Young (Ep 21)
    Lee Sun Ho & Hwangwoo Seul Hye (ep 32-42)
    Jung Yong Hwa & Seohyun (Youngest member of SNSD)(ep 40-91)
    Nichkhun & Victoria (ep 52-91)

More yonghwa is deff. needed.
    I wanted to watch Dream of Kim Bum but can't find it much it looks.... oke. Kim Bum is so cute i just wanted to watch something with him but I CANT HANDLE THE PAIN FOR MY FAV. CHARACTERS D:<

I was thinking about Fashion King but didn't start watching it, i was trying to watch uhhhm Shut Up Flower Boy Band, but the ost's arent translated (i hate it when ost's arent translated man..)

AAAAAAH Oh my goodness! Ok so, so far my summer drama list is:

Secret Garden
    Love Rain
    Shut Up Flower Boy Band (if I can find it translated)
    Something with Kim Bum - I'm thinking Padam Padam
    Aaaand Seducing Mr. Perfect
    I'm also going to watch Yonghwa on We Got Married >
    yayayayay I'm so excited XD

But for sure watch rooftop prince. Then we can talk about our feels TT__TT

Edit: BYAA!!!! Look: http://www.viki.com/channels/364-dream Does it work for you?
    Last edited by corastaur; 06-11-2012 at 11:19 PM.

I LOVE YOU!! FINALLY DREAM! MY KIM BUM ;A;!! Thank you so much.
    (the video laggs a bit but no " Sorry this is only available for countries in North America and South America " yeaaah. Man also i can't concentrate on the story with the user comments " we all are watching this for kim bum" ... " everyone's waiting for kim bum to show up " .. So true XD

Hahah i watched Shut up Flower Boy Band im not sure how many episodes but it has like a punk-theme or something the eye-make-up of the leader is just.. :l SO MUCH LEATHER. Although i think the guys were p. hot. The Guitarist was probably my fav of them.
    SPOILER! :

I watched Shut up Flower Boy Band on kimchi-drama, http://www.kimchidramas.net/2012/01/...-boy-band.html I use Source 2, you are allowed to use their 4shared account so nice <3.

Man are you going to watch We got married? BUT THERE WON'T BE ANY KISSES STUFF AND STUFF the most of the time the korean actors are all " super shy " :l .... I dunno man, i don't like SnSd much so bleh.. But tell me if its cool to see, i'd love to see more Yonghwa.
    Last edited by Byakuran; 06-12-2012 at 10:27 AM.

I haven't yet tried small ville, Might as well try it out...
    I wish it's best related to the comic, also have you guys watched liar game reborn? I haven't yet cause I want it to have lots of episode before I do.

Ugh... I just watched Seducing Mr. Perfect. HOW HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS UNTIL NOW???? WHY DID I NOT KNOW OF DANIEL HENNEY'S ATTRACTIVENESS?!? aaaaargh the feeeeeeeels >.<

Can we just talk about this:

SPOILER! :
    Last edited by corastaur; 07-26-2012 at 01:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ram View Post
    I haven't yet tried small ville, Might as well try it out...
    I wish it's best related to the comic, also have you guys watched liar game reborn? I haven't yet cause I want it to have lots of episode before I do.
    I haven't checked out the movie/drama of liar game D: im not sure where i can find it....i really like liar game so i probably should..

Quote Originally Posted by corastaur View Post
    Ugh... I just watched Seducing Mr. Perfect. HOW HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS UNTIL NOW???? WHY DID I NOT KNOW OF DANIEL HENNEY'S ATTRACTIVENESS?!? aaaaargh the feeeeeeeels >.<

Can we just talk about this:

SPOILER! :
    DUUDE I TOLD YOU. Seducing Mr. Perfect is freaking awesome! THE SONG WITH DANIEL HENNEY -swoons- ALSO HIS PERFECT ENGLISH *A*

Man i have yet to totally see Rooftop Prince (i'm going to...)
    ALSO SKIP BEAT, THE TAIWANESE DRAMA, is reaaaaalllyyy coooool.

i want some more korean movies to watch but i dont know what, it doesnt even have to be all romance-romance..

EDIT: Wtf i thought there was a recent post D: SORRY NECRO-POST...

oooooooh puchan :3 You need to watch RTP already so we can fangirl together!! And siwon man ugh

Ok if you find any good korean movies let me know I need more to watch!!!

The best drama i have watched is Clannad (Clannad after story). It is a sad story trough, but nice.

You guys need to watch K.O.3anguo its the best.

Akibaranger!!! Nuff said.

Moegi is so cute!
    Want some cyanide with that cupcake?