Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: At what have you cried?

Im a crybaby.

In fist of the north star when shuu's son died and then shuu afterwards I was p upset.

I am not a crybaby, but I am a crowbaby. Yes, the child of a crow.

Lion King has been a tear-jerker for me even when I was 18. Apart from that, I'm a huge crybaby when it comes to animals(mostly dogs) - Hachiko, Marley and Me, Mighty Joe Young etc. I was actually too disturbed to even cry for Grave of Fireflies. Oh and I also cried for Nodame Cantabile (1st season few last episodes).

Princess of Default Victories pajamajam's Avatar
    Oh man, Marley and Me got me really bad. Especially since I was cuddled up with a lab mix when I watched it. I had to give her like a million treats once the movie was over.

everything.
    I cry at everything.
    :c movies, manga, novels, commercials, people's conversation, snippets of things :c

I'm a crybaby. /loser

Man, what did i tell you xD,, You're not a loser!

You just can easily put yourself in their shoe's and feel the emotions~

I may not cry a lot, but i do feel sad like a lot of times when i read something sad :l

I think Harvester of Sorrow said it best.

If you don't cry at a tearjerker scene, it doesn't mean you're too manly to cry. It's pretty much impossible to make everyone feel the same emotional attachment as everyone else.

Example: I love the character Kia (made up on the spot). I've developed an attachment to her throughout the course of the movie/game/show/whatever. In the end, she's put through mental torture and eventually gets killed. I'd cry, of course. However, my friend didn't like Kia at all because he didn't see her in the same way I did. He, of course, wouldn't cry. He might be disturbed or even a little sad, but ultimately, our perceptions of the character were different, and therefore, so were our reactions.

Certain instrumental songs can do it for me, and maybe one or two from either Enya or Celtic Woman. Them aside, very few bands have drawn any emotional response from me, sadness or otherwise:

SPOILER! :
    Nightwish
    Kamelot
    Celtic Woman
    Enya
    Altan
    Nobuo Uematsu
    Epic Score
    Two Steps from Hell
    City of the Fallen
    Rascal Flatts
    Rise Against

Fenn
    I almosts cried while, no lie, listening to a song from the LOtR soundtrack. I was exhausted and lying down, just taking in the music, it was one of the slow, epic tunes.

I am SUCH a nerd...

xD that doesn't make you a nerd does it?

Mhmm matt i know what you are saying just as HoS ... Everyone is different in some way, everyone's emotions are different SO that also means they would feel sad, angry, happy at all kind of different things.
    SPOILER! :
    And often with sadness comes tears, but it doesnt need 2, like i'd feel sad about something but i won't end up crying maybe i do have personal reasons for that, my own experiences(i think i do xD)
    And everybody else as well, one would feel sad when it rains, one would cry at a sad anime ending, one would cry at their cupcakes being eaten. Really everyone has their own emotions >_> people who think should get that.

This thread simply is one where you may or may not use it to say why you cried to what you have felt its also in the chatterbox for a reason xD not everyone wants to talk about what they've cried at do they xD but i made this thread because i wanted to know what you people make sad... why? because i like hearing peoples views opinions in this thing.. maybe i have personal issues XD OHWELL i really didn't want to discuss a thing everybody already knows so

MAN GINTAMA ALMOST GOT ME. i could like feeel my eyes getting watery at the otose arc end. ~~
    Last edited by Byakuran; 06-30-2011 at 09:06 PM.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    I was eating chili once and I had a hybrid cough/sneeze that internalized and blew the chili up into my sinuses. I cried.