Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Anime you've enjoyed but will never admit to having watched

What do you know about my fetish?

Guro: blood, pain, a few missing limbs, and a good dose of dying.

Weird fetish thread

Yup.

The only reason I don't have a full-blown guro fetish is because my nature calls for me to get all emotional and spiritual whenever I hear of someone dying. Those emotions are amplified when it's girls getting killed. Therefore, I can understand both guro fetishists and those who think they should be shot.

Actually, I don't really understand that second group as much as I should. A fetish is a fantasy, not a real-life desire. People develop it during birth and childhood, and there's not a thing they can do about it. I realize it's extremely creepy to most people, but I don't think anyone's fantasies should be a basis for hatred against them.

Yes, a guro fetish is a defect and really shouldn't be there, but then again, so is homosexuality, Down syndrome, cleft lips, etc.

Side note: I don't think I even moved a muscle while watching SMG Ai. Ai was the only character I actually gave a crap about. The main guy was about as interesting as any other "completely normal and relatable" hero (I swear, that's a cliche in itself by now), his little sister was about as deep as a kiddie pool, that slutty green-haired girl was just plain stupid, and the main character's friend with the glasses was just about as interesting as he was. Ai fought the monsters that everyone else just screamed at. She got back up and kept fighting, even knowing she was gonna get owned at times. And raped. She felt like the only real character in the show.

Critiquing a hentai's character development really isn't fair. I'm done. Just thought I should give a quick review, for those of you who were gonna watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
    Guro: blood, pain, a few missing limbs, and a good dose of dying.
    You miss moe and loli (both are top priority). A little bit of trap and gender bender (when use properly) is ok too.

Pedophillia doesn't mean you kill the kid.

Unless you do kill the kids the after you rape them. In which case, what the fuck man?

I think i´ve lost faith in humanity...

Weeeelll, it's not have to be all combined. It doesn't mean my only favorite/fetish is ALL of them at once (or I won't be satisfied). And it doesn't mean I really want to kill (and/or rape) someone in RL. Chill out ^_^

Necropost... but...

CLAP YOUR HANDS! CLAP YOUR HANDS! clap-clap-clap-CLAP YOUR HANDS!