Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bit of a personal dillema (NSFW-ish themes)

Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Baron View Post
    quitte frankly i'm a bit scared of going this far.
    Then slow down, tiger.

I advise staying out of her for as long as you can. The longer you hold off, the more meaningful the sex will be. Aside from that, supposing you go ahead and dive in, and then her parents find out, you're going to have a lot of problems with her family. You said she has the thinking level of a fourteen year old? I've been in the same boat; my ex had some mental issues and had a lot of the aspects of a young child. I'd tough it out til her 18th birthday, if I were you, and ask lots of questions in the meantime. Her feelings on the subject probably aren't cemented in her mind yet. Fish for doubt, because when she's in the mood for it, she probably isn't considering how she's going to feel about it later, and how she feels about it when she's not turned on. Other than that, your first time together would make one hell of a birthday present, so that's another reason to hold off. Masturbate vigorously and make yourself spent before you see her, should you need to.

We don't know your girlfriend. You are the only person of all of us who'd be likely to know what's appropriate for you two as a couple. But that said, this stuff is best left until you're 100% comfortable and 100% sure, and you've already said you're scared, so I'd say not yet. Also FYI sex is massively over-rated.
    Last edited by Lucy; 06-23-2011 at 07:26 PM.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Nothing but a miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk! Have at you!

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Her parents will probably kill you if you did.

If you are serious with her, then keep your promise. A good relationship with her parents is also needed. Besides, it's just one more year, right? Be patient, young lad ^_^

One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    You could always try foreplay and see how it goes from there, since it's not technically sex or losing each others virginity (I don't know if either of you are virgins, but you know what I mean) and you aren't technically breaking the promise. But to be safe, and as everyone else has said, you could save it for later and make that moment a special one.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
    We don't know your girlfriend. You are the only person of all of us who'd be likely to know what's appropriate for you two as a couple.
    This. This is why I just cracked jokes. She's your girlfriend. You're asking people over the internet for advice involving a person that you should know intimately and which we literally know only what you tell us of her. Don't ask us. Ask yourself. If you're that indecisive, ask a IRL friend who knows the both of you.

Also FYI sex is massively over-rated.
    I disagree most strongly. What's overrated is virgin sex. Virgin sex is awful for a lot of reasons. And your first time with anyone is going to be less satisfying since you don't yet fully know each others sexual tastes, triggers, and so on. Sex, like most activities, is something you get better at with practice. Unlike most activities, however, the practice is in and of itself extremely rewarding.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

follow ur heart

Why do you ask a question to which you already know the answer? Be confident with yourself. Your gut knows which path leads to a happier future.

If she wants to have sex then definitely dont do it. Remember the secret to being a man is to do the opposite of what women want.

Anyway its fine to be nervous about that sort of thing.

If I were you I would go the hilarious route. Like right before you're about to do it, turn on the power ranger theme song. Like just do whatever you can to ruin the mood. I bet you could keep that going for a year.

Don't tap dat if there is a chance you can get in legal trouble for it.

Don't tap dat if you want to uphold her parents' promise.

Don't tap dat if you're not ready.