Thread: Sho's stuff

Sho's stuff

o - o

SPOILER! :

Something from a while ago. Wasnt all that serious about drawing again just yet < _ < '

SPOILER! :

Something from today . _ .

Sowwy for crappy quality pictures. Even more sowwy for not even uploading for a long time at all <3

I've also been doing more tablet stuff, but nothing upload-worthy yet I guess < _ < I did something on the GB but didnt save it . _ .'
    Ohwell.

C&C Much appreciated :>

Update : No posts? ; o ;

Ohwell. Still more stuff for yous gais.

SPOILER! :

I know that there's a ton of stuff that's off > _ >'

C&C Still much appreciated :>
    Last edited by Sho; 06-25-2011 at 09:43 AM.

Doublepost.-.

CnC? :> (Except for the poster popping out more < _ <)

All of them look okay so far. I notice that you don't show below the knees in any of the pictures so far. Are you avoiding feet? You also seem to make the chests on your women a bit large for their bodies. That's fine, but you may want to increase the size of the hips to balance it out. Also in the third picture, the girl's head and her hands/forearms, seem a bit small for her body.

ILIKETHEPOSTER.:L
    anyway, the one before that o: , hey arms, are a tad bit too long >^< and the one in the back appears to short.,
    because of the perspective ;a; (WHATISTHISTHINGYOUCALLPERSPECTIVE?)
    also, o: you shouuuld raise the boobs a BIT, I think they're a bit
    low on the torso , but that could just be me...
    good job ^u^

101 Dalmations Member Scarletlight's Avatar
    erg its so early.. not awake enough for extensive crit..il give you a mini crit :

Ok so the first thing that hits me is the hip. Seems to connect the torso to the legs in a strange way. It seems like it is curving inward when hips curve outward. I also think it doesn't come out at enough of an angle for where you have drawn the legs. Either the legs would need shifting or the hips shifting the other way.
    Also wheres the crotch? its unclear where it is exactly (not that I want to see a great big..yeh) it just makes things a little confusing. It is in a sketch format though so what can I expect.

I love the emotion on his face. The whole piece reminds me of that anime with small children that all die or murder..when they cry I think.

Banned
    Please draw the feet otherwise the characters look creepy. I like your last drawing. The last (colored) drawing is cool.
    The boobs are too big on both pics

o _ o THERE'S SOME OLD STUFF IN HERE. HI GUYS.
    Like really really old stuff.

Some stuff. I had no idea what I was doing with the clothing.
    ----

Shichikaaa~ You could say something about this, but by that point you'll have been torn t- //shot
    ----
    SPOILER! :

Some sketches, idk.

I'm just going to critique the first one:

The ankles are very thick, while the feet are super thin. It looks a little odd. The foot closest to us appear to be on backwards; the pinky toe should be showing, not the big toe. The shoulders are a little low; if you took his scarf off, his neck would be super long! The far sword is way too short for being so close to the other sword. The hands look a little awkward, you may want to try looking at different references to see how the hand actual looks when holding a sword like that.

I hope this helps!!

These look good, but as a suggestion, also add the shading/highlight of the sword edge, you missed it on your first drawing. Other than what JJ said, not much else for me to mention. Nice sketches