Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The art of Kokoro Hane

The art of Kokoro Hane

Here I shall post my own original artwork as well as some fanart!

1. The cover for my one-shot, Cadence's Prayer, a prequel to my ongoing series, Crimson Shadows. So far, I feel this is one of my BEST illustrations.

2. The chapter 2 cover for Crimson Shadows. Character is Cadence Mizukage in a kimono holding bandages.

3. Fanart of Ki Hiwatari's oneshot entitled Memory Fragments, character is Tsubasa.

4. Fanart of Marshmellow Muffin's The World Stops! manga. I was too lazy to ink it, so I did it digitally XD!!!

5.Semi-fanart, an illustration for one of my ongoing fanfiction entitled "Cardcaptor Ritsuka" a fanfiction of "Cardcaptor Sakura" (though I go by the Nelvana version). This is an example of my earlier work before I drew on paper, this was drawn and colored on MS Paint, NO TABLET! I plan to redraw Ritsuka, but this is a basic idea of how I imagine how she'd look like.

6. Tsubasa Chronicle fanart!! I really loved this Tokyo Revelations illustration, so I decided to try and draw it XD!! Yeah, the original one is WAY better. Drawing that chain and inking this was A PAIN!

Comments and critique welcomed! ^.^
    Last edited by Kokoro_Hane; 06-21-2011 at 10:21 PM. Reason: adding images

Hello just a tip, i think its better to use a Image in these kind of threads instead of a url like this

You copy them image url and when you post something there is a button that a picture and says ' instert image '

and in that box you paste the image url, its much easier to view the art then and critique along the way i think.

You can just copy the url from the dA xD, no need for photobucket xD , just right-click, copy image url
    Last edited by Byakuran; 06-21-2011 at 10:06 PM.

Thanks for the tip, but isn't that hotlinking? XD!!

Well i just thought, there wasn't need for photobucket , or did you mean you were just 2 lazy to right-click it as well xD?

Just too lazy to upload it to get my own URL. I just remembered that at Photobucket you can upload photos via URL which is MUCH FASTER than upload via computer, I think I'll do that and then edit my post later XD!!!

Updated with images ^.^

hmmm if i'm not mistaken you like moe...
    as for the eyes it needs more work... it's far too square..
    SPOILER! :

you should know the placement of the eye should be... it doesn't have to cover the face and make it too big to make it cute...
    SPOILER! :

and if it's "front view" make sure the distance between the two eyes should be one eye apart..
    SPOILER! :

there are other things i could point out but please practice these first... i'm one of the experts here when it comes to moe style..
    Last edited by ram; 06-22-2011 at 12:45 AM.

Thanks for your critique! I'm sure I'm gonna sound really dumb right now, but I honestly really don't know what moe really is. I think it means "budding" or something and deals with cuteness, but that's as far as I know XD!!

moe is cute girl anime characters...
    like your profile picture...

also giv a little bit a rounded nature 2 ther heads .