Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The CoD Series Thread

Okay, so that's 11:00 pm here... Mmmmkay. Mmmmmmmmmmkay. So did you want to play sometime or something

I have MW1 and Black Ops on PS3.

I like Black Ops better than MW2, although imo MW2 has smoother graphics. Black Ops was apparently made for 3D tv and would look so much better in one. Too bad I dont have a 3D tv cause Im hobo like that.

I also like how Black Ops has zombie mode... and I can play around with player cards lol

I'm like 1 lvl away from Prestiging lulz. I haven't played in aggeesss though. I have like no one to play with atm >_>

Mizu have I got you added on xbl

ive been going back to MW2 recently o-o i miss that game, most of the people are douchebags but the game is cool

Last edited by Son44; 02-19-2011 at 11:01 AM.

I play. I like MW2, I don't understand why it gets so much hate, it was a good game. It was fun. I mean, yeah, noobtubes and MLC galore, but even with those, it was exciting and fast paced.
    Black Ops is pretty fun. I like that they included more single-shot and burst fire guns. I can actually get to an 11 killstreak now, which is better than I could do in MW2.
    There's almost too much balance in Blops though. Except for the FAMAS and the 74u, everything else is all balanced (nearly).

the killstreaks on Blops are sooo stupid now they are pretty much all pants except 9 onwards and the and the remote control car for 3 kills is stupid they were awesome and hilarious the first hundred times i used them or i got chased by one but after that they just became highly annoying, i do like the game though, finally completed it on veteran @_@ very very hard but single player is really good as well as multiplayer

I only really like to play single player on veteran.

I prestiged the other day guys and I was good until I unlocked create a class then I sucked but now I've got the famas and im good again