• This is now the 6th No Laughing Training Series out of Police Academy, Hospital, Newspaper Agency, Hotel, and Spy.
• The Game was filmed at Ibaraki Airport (north east of Tokyo...it's a hub for low cost carriers flying into the Tokyo area...so it actually does get busy).
• For the first time in years, they filmed in good weather and there's a backdrop of wonderful fall weather throughout the shooting.
• The cast will undergo training to become flight attendents for the Gasu Kurobikari Air System or GAS for short (this is a pun off of JAS or Japan Air System).
• As always, we'll be seeing many famous comedians, actors, actresses, politicians, culturally influential people, and athletes try and trip up our Fab 5.
• It took over 400 people to complete the filming
The show progression from start to finish/more information:
• There is a bus ride involved to getting to the airport.
• A famous actress will welcome the 5 to the training center.
• A famous talento will give a welcome to the 5 that will leave any traditional flight attendant's ear's burning.
• The trainees will be kept on alert with various traps in the break room.
• A famous actress will give them quite a welcoming at the medical examination room.
• There will be a number of laugh traps at the New Trainee Welcome Ceremony
• The 5 trainees will play a game against flight attendant trainees from a rival airline.
• There will be (another) Comedian Appreciation Competition (think back to the Hotelman batsu)
• At the check-in counter, a number of famous people will....
Ditto ditto at the security check!
• "That" comedian will be working at the airline call center handling customer complaints...
• Something will happen at the Airline Union's negotiation meeting
• There will be a blacklisted customers meeting (where they'll talk about embarrassing things famous comedians have done)
• There will be another "No Getting Scared" portion of the show.
This info is from the GnT Fan page forum