Thread: Ryan Dunn dies in crash

That's why you don't get attached to anyone~

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Exactly.

My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    I'm not saying he deserved to die. There are very few people so poisonous that they can be said to deserve to die.

What I am saying is that he is a murderer and that his act of murder as well as his sheer wild abandon and carelessness for both his own life and the life of others (driving drunk at 130 MPH is fucking evil whether or not you have a passenger) negate any sympathy I might be inclined to feel really. Is it sad a guy died? Yeah, it almost always is. Should we still enjoy Jackass? Sure, if you did in the first place. But we should not really be looking on Dunn fondly. His final act in this world was one of murder and callous indifference towards other human beings.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
    I'm not saying he deserved to die. There are very few people so poisonous that they can be said to deserve to die.

What I am saying is that he is a murderer and that his act of murder as well as his sheer wild abandon and carelessness for both his own life and the life of others (driving drunk at 130 MPH is fucking evil whether or not you have a passenger) negate any sympathy I might be inclined to feel really. Is it sad a guy died? Yeah, it almost always is. Should we still enjoy Jackass? Sure, if you did in the first place. But we should not really be looking on Dunn fondly. His final act in this world was one of murder and callous indifference towards other human beings.
    if you put it that way, then yes i can agree with that.
    what he did was insanely stupid and as i said earlier it happens far more often than you'd think with "regular" persons and no one giving a shit, but when someone famous dies due to the same consequences it's suddenly a global drama.
    he was a fun guy, but he should have known better and get a designated driver or something in that order.
    ofcourse there's the argument that there's rarely a taxi or a busstop when you need one in 'Merica and you're better of getting your drunk ass behind the wheel and driving home yourself, but in my opinion that's bullshit.
    you either call a friend or family member, bring along a designated driver or just don't get drunk at all.

by the way, apparently the WBC is sending their condolences to Dunn's family, which goes as follows:

what a bunch of considerate people /SARCASM
    Last edited by Hell_Baron; 06-22-2011 at 12:24 PM.

-8 IQ points
    Good think I stocked up with my initial rolls.