Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Dunn dies in crash

Ryan Dunn dies in crash

Ryan Dunn star of Jackass died in a Fatal Crash this morning on Rt 322 in West Goshen Township Pa at around 3am on Monday morning.

We talked to a friend that works for a fire company in the West Chester Pa area that responded to the crash and here is what he told us.....

Ryan was identified by some of his tattoos that he has on his chest and a few patches of facial hair.

There was another passenger with him also, but both badly were so badly burned that the other victim wasn't able to be identified at the scene.

Rt 322 isn't a major highway in the west chester area and isn't lit very well

He was driving his porsche when he lost control slammed into a tree and his porsche burst into flames

Here is a look at the wreckage in the woods

Here is a look at the Porsche after they pulled it out of the woods

It took over 5 hours for the road to be re-opened after the crash.

Here is a pic of Ryan that he tweeted last night at a bar with his buddies

(source:http://www.961kiss.com/pages/morning...-The-Age-Of-34)

You know what's the saddest thing about this?
    Quitte a while ago when Ryan and Bam Magera where participating in the Gumball 3000, Ryan jokingly said: "If we get into a crash during this, there will an enormous traffic jam with the wreckage of a brown Lambo and me drinking a beer under the the remains"

R.I.P. Dunn, i hope you're in heaven stuffing toy cars up your asshole as always.
    Last edited by Hell_Baron; 06-21-2011 at 02:53 PM.

oh the irony
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Yes, Hell Baron, I hope a man who was drunk driving and exploded his car into a tree while going at least 130 MPH and doing so murdered another human being is rewarded with eternal paradise in Heaven, too.

Fucker is a murderer.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Hey shit happens, it's a good thing no one else got killed.
    It's bad enough that shit like this happens on weekly basis without other people giving a shit.

even if this is fucking stupid for his doing, it's still a shame for someone to die at 34 let alone take someone with him.
    he shouldn't be driving in the first place. besides i was just being sympathetic.

Why would you have any respect for the dead man come on that's just silly.

Look what i'm trying to say here is that no one should deserve to die like that, especially at a young age.
    They say he and his buddy probably burned to a crisp, while being still alive at the time.

and yes probably he shouldn't go to heaven seeing as he was driving drunk and took someone with him into death.
    but still, it sucks that we won't be seeing him in the next Jackass or Homewrecker.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Baron View Post
    it sucks that we won't be seeing him in the next Jackass or Homewrecker.

shit happens.. i am gunna miss em tho...please no one say something about what i just said..lol (this will probably just do the opposite and make u wanna say something ^^ )

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
    Yes, Hell Baron, I hope a man who was drunk driving and exploded his car into a tree while going at least 130 MPH and doing so murdered another human being is rewarded with eternal paradise in Heaven, too.

Fucker is a murderer.
    I'm with Kodos on this one. The dude deserves nothing, sympathy included.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Apperently there are reports of people combing the wreck site for pieces of the car to be sold on eBay. Also tnx is suposed to have footage of bamm visiting the site and breaking down crying hysterically.