Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: The Alcohol Thread

Why would anyone take advice from HoS I mean it's not like he's one of the most worldly guys here @_@

Quote Originally Posted by saphira View Post
    you sound like you took Harvester's advice.
    no way I'd do something like that are u crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Sylux View Post
    Why would anyone take advice from HoS I mean it's not like he's one of the most worldly guys here @_@

I went to a Def Leppard concert with my parents and ended up driving them home smashed. Not me smashed, them smashed. Weird shit seeing your Conservative parents out of their minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Delphinus View Post
    What happened to this thread?

For discussion of the world's second most popular recreational drug. Personally, I like drinks that are bitter, dark, and complex, like me. I.E. whiskey and dark ale.
    It died after a whole bunch of mental midgets came in and ruined it because they wanted to be included, but then I was like, "no way this thread is only for cool kids". They've likely ruined this one too.
    Only 12-year-old girls drink to get drunk. I drink for taste. *shades*
    i wake up every morning and brush my teeth with rainbows after i piss excellence and wash my face with glory

Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    It died after a whole bunch of mental midgets came in and ruined it because they wanted to be included, but then I was like, "no way this thread is only for cool kids". They've likely ruined this one too.
    All true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

The last time I went to a party with drinking we filled a punch bowl full of mixed alcohol and... let's say the evening could've ended cleaner.

Yeah don't mix alcohol - it's a bad picture after that

Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    Hmm. I like the taste of orange juice, but I won't drink 12 pints of the stuff on a saturday night. I drink because it is a distraction from my normal daily routine of bottling old peoples farts at bus stops and sniffing their contents when I get lonely/horny/hungry/tired etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvester_Of_Sorrow View Post
    Hmm. I like the taste of orange juice, but I won't drink 12 pints of the stuff on a saturday night. I drink because it is a distraction from my normal daily routine of bottling old peoples farts at bus stops and sniffing their contents when I get lonely/horny/hungry/tired etc.
    Hell yeah dude.
    i wake up every morning and brush my teeth with rainbows after i piss excellence and wash my face with glory