Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Ideas?

Any Ideas?

So, my question is, what would you do?

All right. I want your perspective. Now, there's this bitch. Let's call her Lassie. She's personally tried to make my life hell, okay? Well, I've been really kind for her to like, nine or ten months now, and she's still going after me with venom. She posts stupid shit about me, tries to get my friends to turn against me, and otherwise is just a real ass. She's shallow and childish, to say the least.

Now, I'm betting she's jealous. Well, anyway, Lassie is on an art site. So am I. She's prettty egotistical. I mean, she has no real self confidence, so she has to brag about everything else to make her feel better. That and she thinks she has me figured out, but she doesn't know a DAMN thing about me.

So, here's me, on this art site, and her, too, okay, and the thing is, yes, she has more watches (yea, like that's really all that important), and she has people shmoozing all over her all the time. I mean, seriously, this girl is about as fake as they come. But the thing is that I don't get it. How is it that people do not see what she really is? Is it simply because she's a tiny bit popular, or more?

The very fact that she does all these things, including posting a large amount of shit about me on the internet for people to laugh at, proves that she really just needs to get a life. I mean, someone who does these kinds of things has some serious psychological problems.

Now, maybe people don't see it because they're not on her bad side, but I really don't see what's important about this person. Why do people treat her like a god? Her art isn't THAT great. I mean, seriously, it's not.

Any ideas, people?

dont sweat the small stuff

if i may...lol my advice is just ignore her lol she can say what she wants to say and theres not really much u can do about it..just relax n laugh at what she says...and basically if your friends believe what shes saying then they r just as ignorant as she is..so no point in having them as a friend ^^..just my two cents lol (oh n just wondering... who is this person ^^)

Learn to not give a fuck. Worked for me.

Kill her and steal her profile.

Wait no I'm not Sylux.

Ignoring her wouldn't work. Destroy her utterly, preferably by revealing what she really is to the world. For example, posting examples of her bitchiness to 4chan anonymously with the tagline "check out this bitch" or something. Unless of course all her misbehaviour is in your head. But yeah, strip her of all her friends and social status and then, when she starts crying and looking for an answer, tell her you did it. Nobody will believe her if she tries to tell others what you've done, having seen what a bitch she is.

The exact method you use to assassinate her character is at your discretion.

EDIT: You guys disappoint me. Since when was ignoring an enemy a good way to solve a problem? Don't be so fucking middle-class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

yeah just ignore her... and just watch saw5 or any torture video and just imagine it's her that being tortured... that would ease your mind

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    You're not in DA by any chance are you? That's like a hot-bed of schmooze right there. Anyways, don't take shit from her is all I say but don't let her get to you either. Bullies tend to go after those who won't fight back. Ignoring may work for something that happened once or twice but if it's constant then put your foot down. Play the game and throw shit back at her. If your friends believe her over you, then they're not really your friends. Friends stand up for you and you need better ones if they don't.

I would keep tabs of everything she says about you. Don't just bookmark the stuff. Save them in files, print them out, or use print screen. If it's full blown harassment, then you've got evidence to back up your claims if the situation ever gets serious.

I would love for all my problems to be as silly and pointless as this.

You're jelly because she is more popular than you are and you hate her. The sooner you admit this to yourself the sooner you can laugh about how you ever cared about it.

As for dealing with childish people like that, I live with a family full of that sort of person. I get by by just agreeing with everything they say (even when I obviously don't) and now its gotten to the point where nobody wants to talk to me because I'm not going to argue with them.

well if you want to really destroy this fella here's some advice.

first art can be done in bad ways and good way, so let me give this advice on how to do art in bad way.

first make another account on that site and name it anything.
    then, chat to anyone then use print screen.

edit it Photoshop or any other software and make it look like she's talking bad things about everyone who worships her.
    for example "i hate x because she's an anoying girl and think she's so yadda yadda, i only talk to her cause she worships me and think my art is good"

just make something out of anything and make her look at the really bad side! if your done just send it to everyone on her good side.
    this will probably crush her for real.

then log-in to your account and make it look like your protecting her and go to the innocent side.
    this will rise your points to those who worships her.

actually were on the world now that photos and videos can be easily edited, and the people who are capable of doing so are capable of destroying reputation of anyone he wants.