Thread: The celebration of imagination thread!

Fenn

The celebration of imagination thread!

For some reason I feel like too many people look down on those with wild, crazy imaginations. Sometimes it feel like imagination is relegated by adults to little kids running around with sticks or action figures.

I, for one, love to explore the vast and varied creativity of my mind and of others'. The ability to create new worlds that are completely your own, to escape reality at will, is an amazing gift! So this thread is a tribute to anything and everything that really gets your creative gears turning, anything that inspires your imagination to run wild. Why do you appreciate your imagination?

For me, as you'll probably see posted on every music thread here, it's trailer music. Epic Score, Hanz Zimmer, the LoTR soundtrack, etc.

My imagination is pretty awful. I went through a huge horror junkie phase and now I can barely operate at night in my own home. Also whenever somebody knocks on my door I just assume its a murderer or something.

Wild, crazy imaginations: schizophrenia.
    SANE IMAGINATION IS THE KEY BUT THAT'S NOT ALLOWED BY DEMENTED SOCIETY SO REVERSAL OF WORLD KINDRED SPIRIT IS NECESSARY AND THE KINDRED SPIRIT OF THE WORLD IS KILLED BY PEOPLE SO THEY CAN KEEP THEIR DAMN HIERACHIES AND PRESCRIBE IT TO MEASURE LIKE AN ILL-FITTING SUIT ON AN APE BUT YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID TO SEE NOT IMAGINATION'S ADVANTAGES AND DISDAIN THE KINDRED WORLD SPIRIT.
    But imagination is a good thing, if controlled.

Escaping reality at will is not a good thing. Heroin junkies. Etc. I'm tired.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

Paranoia = Imagination

It's always watching.

Fenn
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    My imagination is pretty awful. I went through a huge horror junkie phase and now I can barely operate at night in my own home. Also whenever somebody knocks on my door I just assume its a murderer or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delphinus View Post
    Wild, crazy imaginations: schizophrenia.
    SANE IMAGINATION IS THE KEY BUT THAT'S NOT ALLOWED BY DEMENTED SOCIETY SO REVERSAL OF WORLD KINDRED SPIRIT IS NECESSARY AND THE KINDRED SPIRIT OF THE WORLD IS KILLED BY PEOPLE SO THEY CAN KEEP THEIR DAMN HIERACHIES AND PRESCRIBE IT TO MEASURE LIKE AN ILL-FITTING SUIT ON AN APE BUT YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID TO SEE NOT IMAGINATION'S ADVANTAGES AND DISDAIN THE KINDRED WORLD SPIRIT.
    But imagination is a good thing, if controlled.

Escaping reality at will is not a good thing. Heroin junkies. Etc. I'm tired.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
    Paranoia = Imagination

It's always watching.
    Can we get a mod to close this thread...it was just demolished. Silly me, thinking a forum for artists would love a thread about imagination.

Jubeh, sorry to hear. Delph, English please. Outcast, what is this I don't even...