Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: the greater mythology

the greater mythology

ok i'm just trying to make a prologue and this is my first time doing it..(i just did it cause i'm bored)

in the beginning there were three deities that rule this world, the deity of knowledge "Sodic", the deity of control "Excel" and the deity of power "Sky"

although Sky cannot contain his power within his body so their father(the god who created their world) extracted his power from his body and gave it to the world until Sky's body is ready..

from his power the world born humans with special abilities and they were called Sky descendants(i may change this name)

when their father left the world to go make some other worlds, Sodic foreseen something in the future and starts killing sky descendants without telling his brothers the reason why.. he made special weapons and gave it to humans and form a powerful army more powerful than that of all sky descendants combined..

Excel was furious and so he declared a war as well.. but of-course he lost and died even with his powers he's no match for Sodic..

Sky doesn't care of whatever Sodic was doing, because he trust Sodic and still believes that he has a reason for doing so but when the time he herd excel was killed he then thinks that maybe Sodic is just doing everything for his own benefit and so joined the war against him.. but Sodic just played around with sky and didn't see him as a threat..

Sky then used the power of ability canceller on his body that his Father warned not to use..... after that Sodic became really afraid it's because his knowledge can't go through him.. sodic shakes and can't move... it's the first time that he does not know something.. while sodic can't move Sky managed to stab his heart(like a vampire lol )

anyway the reason Sodic did those things is because he loved the world and foreseen in his power that the world will be ruled by Sky descendants and humans will be enslaved by them... and the bringer of destruction "Karma" will come because of the Sky descendants, (Sodic revealed it in his last breath)

well the adventure here is for Sky to gather all of the abilities from the sky descendants using his power of taking them(the ability ascender)

6000 years passed and Sky meet Samantha Rodwel a girl with the power of controlling the wind...
    little did Samantha know that Sky was the one who killed her in her past life..
    and Sky was really shocked at the moment that he noticed that the ability users that Sodic killed back then is all being reincarnated..

how will Sky take all the abilities before the world becomes of what Sodic foreseen

I'll update this.. i'm not good at summarizing that's why my sentence is bad... either that or i'm not good at english at all
    Last edited by ram; 06-19-2011 at 10:34 AM.

Fenn
    Aw, no replies yet? I'll jump in. Also, did I ever mention I LOVE your art.

The prologue sounds good, a bit cliche but intriguing. You lost me when you introduced Samantha. What past life?

Samantha is a reincarnation of a girl who loved Sodic... when she saw Sky killed Sodic.... she was very furious and fought Sky and wanted to kill him.. then Sky was forced to kill Samantha... (you could say they are childhood friends or something)

she's the short haired girl in that pages in the critique corner... although right about now i changed her character design..
    I already finished this in side view and back view but my illuststudio crashed... i am so anoyed that i don't want to continue finishing this...
    but here is the base picture of her...

still thinking of hair accessory though

Fenn
    She's gorgeous. And now it makes sense, although I would never have figured any of that out before!

So are you going to continue the story? I'm interested, especially seeing the few pages in Critique corner. You should post the finished ones in here so people can start reading it!

Also, if you give her an accessory, there's the option it could double as either weapon or an important plot device. Just suggestions though.

And now it makes sense, although I would never have figured any of that out before!
    sorry about that... i told you i'm not good at summarizing

So are you going to continue the story? I'm interested, especially seeing the few pages in Critique corner. You should post the finished ones in here so people can start reading it!
    yeah but there are a lot of things i need to fix before i do that... i changed the basic character design in all of the characters so i'm going to have to edit all of it! and my speech bubbles and figures are wrong... so basically i'm gonna have to rewrite most of it..

Also, if you give her an accessory, there's the option it could double as either weapon or an important plot device. Just suggestions though.
    yeah i already thought of that... Sodic created some weapons and some special accessory... so ofcourse it's impossible for her not get one...
    although i'm still thinking of putting some accessory that are just for design of character with no special things

Fenn
    Naturally not every accessory needs an importance.

As for summarizing, you did a fine job, you just need to be wary of when new characters are introduced, and how much info you want to divulge about them.

i like it ramiel

alright after i finish the character design i'll post it here right away and introduce all of the character(although i still have problem on clothes designing so that might take a while)

101 Dalmations Member
    wew

101 Dalmations Member MiguelAndrew's Avatar
    nice one ramiel . I like your prologue story, (its just like mine hahaha, just kidding) but different in many sense. I'm reading The belgariad by David Eddings (very nice story).
    Last edited by MiguelAndrew; 07-30-2011 at 08:03 AM.