Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beta-Tester's Area

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar

Beta-Tester's Area

Hi everyone! I hope you're lovin' the new site as much as do. If you have any comments, questions, and so on, ask away here in this thread.

If you are interested in testing out the payment system for the new subscription system, feel free to do so. I've reduced the prices down just for you guys. Prices will jump to regular price once this site is ready to roll (I'm currently aiming to get it out by next month).

In the meantime, enjoy and have fun! C:

Alriiiight! I am first.

One thing I found with the forum, is when you press the "Add a video" button, the membership message doesn't work right. It comes up as text, saying

tb_show('Membership Info', $.ajaxBox('subscribe.message', 'height=150&width=450'));

I don't know what is wrong with it exactly, but you should check that out, Rio.
    So far, everything I've seen so far works good. I have a question though. When you're changing information on your profile, there's a name and there's a username. What is the username used for? Because on the page and on the forum, it uses your name instead of the username.
    And is there any way to change the avatar on the profile/forum sections?

The username is basically just used for a shortcut to your profile. For example, yours would be http://www.mangatutorials.com/development/hayashida or something like that

Re video>>
    Hrmm.... I'll have to see what that's all about. It works fine for me...

Btw, is anyone having problem loading all the images in the Gallery?

(Yeah, this is my second account, btw, just for posting everyone's artwork. :3)

Yeah, some work, some don't.

By gallery, do you mean our personal gallery? It's working for me, if that's the case...

I dont know if this is a big issue, but I can't seem to change my avatar :(

If its a coming soon function, please disregard this. Btw, I love the new site.

Yeah I can't find a way to put an avatar on my profile.

Also, if I can make a suggestion, the wait time for the flood detection thing is really long. At most, I would say ten seconds would be enough, imo.
    Also, height restrictions on signatures would probably be nice so that some users don't get carried away and really stretch the page out.

:sigh: Whatever images I loaded earlier are not showing. But the ones that are showing are recent ones as well as those that were tagged to be featured. Hrmmm... Another item to add to my list.

Btw, if you guys want to change your profile image, hit Dashboard and right under your avatar there should be a link that says Change Avatar blah blah. Note: You may not be able to see the link depending on the template you're using.

Hey, that Dashboard customisation is p. cool. Kinda reminiscent of Myspace.