The art of Kokoro Hane
Here I shall post my own original artwork as well as some fanart!
1. The cover for my one-shot, Cadence's Prayer, a prequel to my ongoing series, Crimson Shadows. So far, I feel this is one of my BEST illustrations.
2. The chapter 2 cover for Crimson Shadows. Character is Cadence Mizukage in a kimono holding bandages.
3. Fanart of Ki Hiwatari's oneshot entitled Memory Fragments, character is Tsubasa.
4. Fanart of Marshmellow Muffin's The World Stops! manga. I was too lazy to ink it, so I did it digitally XD!!!
5.Semi-fanart, an illustration for one of my ongoing fanfiction entitled "Cardcaptor Ritsuka" a fanfiction of "Cardcaptor Sakura" (though I go by the Nelvana version). This is an example of my earlier work before I drew on paper, this was drawn and colored on MS Paint, NO TABLET! I plan to redraw Ritsuka, but this is a basic idea of how I imagine how she'd look like.
6. Tsubasa Chronicle fanart!! I really loved this Tokyo Revelations illustration, so I decided to try and draw it XD!! Yeah, the original one is WAY better. Drawing that chain and inking this was A PAIN!
Comments and critique welcomed! ^.^
Hello just a tip, i think its better to use a Image in these kind of threads instead of a url like this
You copy them image url and when you post something there is a button that a picture and says ' instert image '
and in that box you paste the image url, its much easier to view the art then and critique along the way i think. :)
You can just copy the url from the dA xD, no need for photobucket xD , just right-click, copy image url
Thanks for the tip, but isn't that hotlinking? XD!!
Well i just thought, there wasn't need for photobucket :o , or did you mean you were just 2 lazy to right-click it as well xD?
Just too lazy to upload it to get my own URL. I just remembered that at Photobucket you can upload photos via URL which is MUCH FASTER than upload via computer, I think I'll do that and then edit my post later XD!!!
hmmm if i'm not mistaken you like moe...
as for the eyes it needs more work... it's far too square..
you should know the placement of the eye should be... it doesn't have to cover the face and make it too big to make it cute...
and if it's "front view" make sure the distance between the two eyes should be one eye apart..
there are other things i could point out but please practice these first... i'm one of the experts here when it comes to moe style..:cat_soccer:
Thanks for your critique! I'm sure I'm gonna sound really dumb right now, but I honestly really don't know what moe really is. I think it means "budding" or something and deals with cuteness, but that's as far as I know XD!!
moe is cute girl anime characters...
like your profile picture...
also giv a little bit a rounded nature 2 ther heads .