PDA

View Full Version : MT, it's a pleasure to meet you.

Agro
06-16-2011, 06:05 PM
Greetings, MT.

I'm pretty much new to everything here - not just the site but manga in general. In fact, I doubt I've ever watched anime or read manga. Still, I'm trying to learn how to draw my own characters. I love the fantasy genre and want to make my own comics and stories just for fun. For now, I'm just drawing a lot but soon I'll start posting my work for feedback. Until then...

jubeh
06-16-2011, 06:26 PM
Hello agro if I walk by you do you attack me

Rio
06-16-2011, 07:58 PM
Hi there! Welcome to the site and all. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Fenn
06-16-2011, 11:56 PM
Hi Agro! I don't know manga or anime well either; I just enjoy drawing it. Welcome and I hope to see you around.

Agro
06-17-2011, 12:50 AM
Thank you for the welcome's everyone! By the way, Rio, I have to thank you for posting all those tutorials. They've been a great help for me.

Hello agro if I walk by you do you attack me

Agro has no enemies...yet.

Sylux
06-17-2011, 05:13 AM
does Agro talk in third person often

ram
06-17-2011, 08:32 AM
i'm the most best and greatest artist in mt.. just kidding.. i'm a beginner as well... if your a total beginner then i could definitely help you.. >.<

Rio
06-17-2011, 12:44 PM
By the way, Rio, I have to thank you for posting all those tutorials. They've been a great help for me. You're very welcome! I'm glad to hear they've helped you out. Did you check out the new tutorials? There's some good ones by Gunzet, CypressDahlia, Miyuzaki and Sann to name a few.

Agro
06-17-2011, 04:52 PM
does Agro talk in third person often

Sometimes he does sometimes I don't.

i'm the most best and greatest artist in mt.. just kidding.. i'm a beginner as well... if your a total beginner then i could definitely help you.. >.<

Great! :)

You're very welcome! I'm glad to hear they've helped you out. Did you check out the new tutorials? There's some good ones by Gunzet, CypressDahlia, Miyuzaki and Sann to name a few.

I have seen them and they're great! Everything here has been really helpful so far. Glad I joined.

Again, thanks everyone for the welcome. I appreciate it. :)

Bacon_Barbarian
06-18-2011, 03:09 PM
Beware the quiet ones.

ram
06-23-2011, 11:03 AM
argo you seem to be good at quoting... if i'm not mistaken you've been other forums on other site as well.. (if you are don't say the site.. we might get reported as spam):cat_sweat:

indescribable
06-24-2011, 01:33 PM
Oh hey. You say you're pretty new to manga, but I'm wondering, have you seen any particular drawing styles that interest you?

trilokcool3
06-24-2011, 02:31 PM
hi AGRO .
its nice you are drawing somthing from your own mind. This might help you to bring uniqueness to whatever you draw.
Looking forward to your pics . There are guys good enough to advice you.

Agro
06-24-2011, 09:36 PM
argo you seem to be good at quoting... if i'm not mistaken you've been other forums on other site as well.. (if you are don't say the site.. we might get reported as spam):cat_sweat:

I am on a couple other forums. It's strange. I never thought of myself as a forum person, but here I am, signing up for my third one. They're great though. I share lots of interesting discussions with unique individuals from all around the world. Plus, here I can get advice from some really fantastic artists.

Oh hey. You say you're pretty new to manga, but I'm wondering, have you seen any particular drawing styles that interest you?

Yes. My favorite artist is probably Hokusai. I love the look of ink on rice paper.

http://www.vam.ac.uk/users/sites/default/files/album_images/40568-large.jpg

http://www.mellowmonk.com/images/hokusai_bridge.jpg

hi AGRO .
its nice you are drawing somthing from your own mind. This might help you to bring uniqueness to whatever you draw.
Looking forward to your pics . There are guys good enough to advice you.

Thanks for the welcome. The people here have been great so far. And I will post some pics. See ya around!

Joosh
06-24-2011, 10:17 PM
Lol everyone be sure not to make the new guy here Agro-vated. Lol.

Sylux
06-24-2011, 11:42 PM
Aggro?
http://guidesmedia.ign.com/guides/825894/images/armyoftwo140.jpg