PDA

View Full Version : Need Help with trying to draw a certain style!!!!

tag654
06-09-2011, 11:54 PM
Trying to draw in a style like "One Piece" but I really have no idea how I would go about doing a style like this.....help???

email at yeahmantag654@yahoo.com,for faster response!:D

Bacon_Barbarian
06-09-2011, 11:57 PM
Just draw from One Piece. Copy it, don't trace it. That's really all that their is.

Rio
06-10-2011, 10:08 AM
Just draw from One Piece. Copy it, don't trace it. That's really all that their is.This basically. Once you've copy drawn One Piece art for awhile, you'll then be able to draw the characters in whatever pose you like. Right now, copy drawing will help you to a) learn the style b) learn the features and clothes the characters are wearing by heart and c) learn proper placement of anatomy parts (distance and so on) as Oda draws them.

I suggest you start with your favorite One Piece art and start copying them.

ram
06-10-2011, 11:30 AM
well I believe what your talking about is face.. >.< that's what people admire about one piece... they have different face no matter who it is.....
if your the type of guy who i think you are then probably your thinking that maybe it has different guide lines than that of how to draw manga >.<... well your wrong...
just use the right guide lines for drawing a manga... >.< that is if you seen the tutorials here