PDA

View Full Version : Kings Of Virtue story idea for manga

LuffyisGod11
05-31-2011, 11:12 PM
:cat_see:The story i thought is about a boy who is a king and leads his army into victory over wester invaders. i with him and only a small group of friends.

General_Marmalade
05-31-2011, 11:26 PM
The way it is now, it sounds kinda meh...maybe add some more detail to the story, like characters, where it is set in and crap like that and I or another can give you a better answer.

LuffyisGod11
05-31-2011, 11:41 PM
yea i didnt really think of anything speacial it seemed cool its prob gonna be a fist fighter samurai and a ninja plus a perso arrows and a healer but that sounds to much like bleach so i gave up on it.

ClockHand
06-01-2011, 04:28 PM
No revelations? psychological description of the main character? contextual problem? psychological problem? Or even the steps of the hero?

I don't know how this idea has a thread.

LuffyisGod11
06-03-2011, 12:27 AM
the king would fight with his fist and try to shrug away from his duties with alchohal and women becut to be king but is rightful hier t the throne.his brother the samurai feels he should be the older one and feels a duty to out do his brother who gets all the attention.the ninja is alifetime servent and friend who goes to battle with them,but is secretly a assasin for the royal family and his the sister who is plannned to marry the king and loves him stays home to protect the family from harm is a exert marksman with arrows. they are superhumang and protect thier country from western invaders who are all ninja of the same clan the butler is from.

ClockHand
06-03-2011, 10:56 AM
You are still not giving plot or thesis in the story. And neither a psychological description of the characters.

I recommend you to: try to write proper English (I don't feel with the authority to say it because English is not my native language and I have million of mistakes, but it's also for this reason I can barely understand what you say) and try to write a plot before doing the thread.