PDA

View Full Version : Tabletop Games Thread

jubeh
05-25-2011, 09:25 PM
This is a thread for tabletop games of all kinds including but not limited to board games, trading card games, and roleplaying games.

Anyway has anyone every played the legend of five rings ccg I came into some cards but I have no idea what's going on.

Ozzaharwood
05-25-2011, 09:59 PM
Oh geez, card games. I still have ALL of my Yugioh cards from when I started playing, and still play once in a while with my brother when we get bored. Oh, did I mention that "all" means about 4000+ cards? Yeah, we were card collecting nerds. -Nostalgia-

ClockHand
05-25-2011, 10:02 PM
What a child. Real men play pokemon cards.

I just have my pokemon cards, some magic... and yeah that's all I have.

Ozzaharwood
05-25-2011, 10:04 PM
I used to have Pokemon cards... They disappeared somewhere. I think they might be in storage. I also used to have Digimon cards, but they were stolen.

butternut
05-25-2011, 10:09 PM
Anyone play cluedo? That was like ancient, but it's one of my most favourite games. I haven't played it in like years though, no one to play with, everyone's grown up and gone!

And is there some online version of it?

Hell_Baron
05-26-2011, 01:14 PM
Yu-Gi-Oh? shit, i still have cards of that!
the only reason i got into it was because my brother played it everytime he came to visit when i still lived with my parents.
but nowadays no one plays it anymore. kinda understandable, because they change the forbidden cards list constantly.
I haven't played Magic tough, a lot of people i know actually play it.
which reminds me, does Warhammer 40K have a cardgame?