PDA

View Full Version : Hot Stuff?

Delphinus
05-14-2011, 03:31 PM
Curious as to what other forum members find attractive in people of the gender of their sexual preference, so here's for posting the qualities (physical, mental, etc.) that you like in potential partners. As well as posting images of people you find hot.

As for me, I like people who are my intellectual equal, who don't care about the opinions of others, and who don't feel the need to conform to social norms. Even though I do tend to go for submissive types, they're not really anything other than a distraction for me what with the lack of people I'm actually attracted to. (ENTP on a Jungian scale - the same as me - and with a 4% prevalence in the general population).

In terms of physical attributes, I'm particularly attracted to petite females with nice faces - provided they're not fat, I don't really care about their bodies. Glasses are nice too. I'm also slightly more attracted to non-caucasians. On the male side, I find myself attracted to asian guys a lot, but more generally to feminine guys.

Oh yeah, and I have an unrequited mancrush on Cypress. That image of him in blue pyjamas was what made me realise I liked men. Sorry Cyp.

Matt
05-14-2011, 05:39 PM
For me, it's girls only. But, like Delph, I prefer pretty faces over hot bodies (honestly, though, fat is not good unless it's placed in two lumps on the chest).

Preferences:
Personality: nice, cheerful
Hair: doesn't matter at all, but if I absolutely had to pick, I'd say brown hair or white hair (yes, I love albinos). And I love long hair.
Mentality: intelligence doesn't matter
Religion: Christian
Political side: doesn't matter
Style/fashion: non-revealing/conservative; no piercings or tattoos
Race: either white or Asian (Korean, specifically). Also, Native American (I've seen some very nice faces on them, but all the beads and jewelery is weird, IMO).

Example (appearance only):
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/155/9/3/nymph_2_by_NerySoul.jpg
I'll post more when I'm somewhere without dial-up.

Delphinus
05-14-2011, 06:15 PM
Oh yeah, lol, I forgot to mention I prefer brunettes to blondes, though that's hardly an important consideration. :P

http://www.abcopadym.org/britt.jpg

http://www.ampedasia.com/imguploader/thumb_100575149990619user_photo.anon.jpeg

Evil_Cake
05-15-2011, 08:11 PM
come on some fats not bad

jubeh
05-15-2011, 08:21 PM
I only like the fattest of women

ClockHand
05-15-2011, 08:28 PM
http://www.hotfunnyclub.com/swf/fatwomen123.jpg

Evil_Cake
05-15-2011, 08:46 PM
aww yeah

Hell_Baron
05-16-2011, 04:29 AM
*fapfapfapfap*

Sylux
05-16-2011, 12:51 PM
I only go for black chicks.

Superdooperphailmachine
05-16-2011, 01:33 PM
I like badass women. For appearance I generally prefer shorter hair, colour is not really much of an issue. German accents are a big plus.

Delphinus
05-16-2011, 02:20 PM
I like badass women. For appearance I generally prefer shorter hair, colour is not really much of an issue. German accents are a big plus.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/19/Franziska_von_Karma.png

Superdooperphailmachine
05-16-2011, 02:33 PM
Totally

Delphinus
05-16-2011, 02:59 PM
You really need to play less Phoenix Wright and meet more real women bro.

Superdooperphailmachine
05-16-2011, 03:02 PM
Well my like of german accents came from Lena (Germany's Eurovision entry)

jubeh
05-16-2011, 03:05 PM
Yeah I like curly hair and accents.

Matt
05-16-2011, 03:47 PM
I like New Zealand accents.

Slurpee
05-16-2011, 03:54 PM
Short girls are the best <3
Because they are so short it makes me feel kind of protective of them >_<

Ozzaharwood
05-16-2011, 04:22 PM
Short girls are the best <3
Because they are so short it makes me feel kind of protective of them >_<

This.

Sylux
05-16-2011, 06:18 PM
6 year olds are cool, right?

Delphinus
05-16-2011, 06:27 PM
^ Why not.

Sylux
05-16-2011, 06:35 PM
I was hoping you could supply a reason before I . . . before I . . . Before I got carried away - with - my, my, my - AHHHHHHHHHH!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-pDkDYlo6Y&feature=related

CypressDahlia
05-17-2011, 01:55 PM
Slurpee, your preferences are the definition of the "moe" trope.

I like cute girls, personally.

Matt
05-17-2011, 02:22 PM
^ Same.

Delphinus
05-17-2011, 02:52 PM
Descriptive huh

Matt
05-17-2011, 03:20 PM
Well, I suppose I should elaborate on what I find to be cute. This is more on the side of anime preferences, but I guess it could apply to real life.

Age: Doesn't matter in anime. Suwako (http://www.spriters-resource.com/pc_computer/touhou123/suwakoportraits.png) in Touhou is over 2000. Generally, the 10-16 "look."
Height: Short = cute
Hair/eyes/etc: Don't care in anime, honestly, though I still like long hair
Voice: Please, something not annoyingly high-pitched. It's okay to a certain extent.
Clothing: I divide "cute" and "sexy" into different groups. Therefore, modest clothing is my favorite. Shoulders/thighs revealed is fine (i.e. Delph's avatar).
Personality: I don't actually like the common "moe" girl who is either shy or annoyingly loud, clumsy, and helpless in a fight. I prefer socially apt or slightly shy to the stereotype, I have no stance on clumsiness, and I think it's rather awesome when a girl can fight (i.e. Higuarshi, Touhou, every story I've ever written).

In anime/manga, I love that kind of thing. In real life, I still like it, but I don't think about anything romantic about it. I just look and think, 'That's cute.' (No, I don't look to the point where it's creepy)

Rio
05-17-2011, 03:44 PM
Kind of the same preferences as Delph (2nd paragraph) though I would hate to be in a relationship with a submissive person or someone who's wishy-washy. More details:
- I don't have a preferred race but I tend to prefer darker-haired guys and who have some color to their skin (I tend to see pale guys as being sickly and unhealthy)
- Continuing with hair: Hair doesn't matter. You can be bald or have a ton of it. Body hair on the other hand... err, too much and I'll run the other way. D:
- Have to have a sense of humor (but also know when to not crack a joke)
- Body type: any type is fine just as long as they are not anorexic or overly obese. Body-builder type muscles are also a turn-off.
- Has to be at least my height or taller though I wouldn't want someone towering over me.
- Must have good hygiene (yeah, this is important for the ladies)

...and no, I don't really care for long walks on the beach. :p

Sylux
05-17-2011, 08:31 PM
I love submissive people who do everything I want. Nothing's worse than a girl putting up a fight while you try to forcefully have intercourse with her without her consent without restraints of any kind.

jubeh
05-17-2011, 10:03 PM
Sylux that's your second warning I forgot to tell you about the first one but I'm sure you can put the clues together and figure out where you went wrong. I'm counting on you little buddy.

Zoe
05-17-2011, 10:48 PM
*totally copying Matt's template give or take*

In men:
Personality: Sweet, but not wishy washy; intelligent, but can't be one of those smarter-than-thou type people, who are always trying to shove their intelligence in your face; compassionate; good sense of humor
Hair: Blond or very dark brown/black
Religion: I would prefer atheist, but as long as they aren't trying to convert me, then I guess anything is fine.
Political side: Liberal Democrat
Style/fashion: I don't really care as along as it's not sloppy.
Race: Doesn't matter.
Body type: Either average or muscular(not body builder), I prefer muscles though. <3
Face: I can go either way on this one. I like both very masculine and very feminine faces, whichever suits the person.
Height: Just taller than me. Not a hard standard to meet since I'm only 5'. xD

In women:
Personality: see above + strong, and not easily persuaded.
Hair: Long and brown/blonde. *-*
Religion: see above
Political side: see above
Style/fashion: Good fashion sense is a plus!
Race: Doesn't matter.
Body type: Thin, but somewhat curvy. *-*
Face: Cute and doll-like
Height: Short than me, to maybe 4 inches taller.

Bacon_Barbarian
05-17-2011, 11:11 PM
*Does the same*

Age: XKCD put it best. At least 1/2 my age + 7, no older then my age and a half.
Height: Shorter then me. Not by much though. Don't want to date people too short, as I'm not all that tall.
Hair/eyes/etc: Long and blonde, though not necessary at all.
Voice: Never really considered at all. As long as it isn't really whiny and high pitched I suppose.
Clothing: I don't care what people say, glasses ARE cute.
Personality: As long as we share interests, I'm good. It's nice if they like to read as it's a constant conversation piece. Oh and no Republicans.

CypressDahlia
05-18-2011, 09:34 PM
Descriptive huh

well, I'm already dating someone. So unless you want me to describe my girlfriend to you, that's about as descriptive as I'm getting.

Delphinus
05-19-2011, 05:31 AM
Well, fair enough.

Celestial-Fox
05-19-2011, 08:42 PM
This thread is kinda entertaining and interesting at the same time.

Given my past choices, it's becoming more clear that looks matter far, far less to me than they do to most other people. Despite that, I'm not really set on one phenotype, and what I find attractive changes with each person and what they have to work with. For instance, I'm not particularly concentrated on hair, but Ryan Conferido (http://rarehairdontcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Ryan-Conferido-quest-crew-7736783-383-603.jpg) is very attractive to me because of his hair. Things like that.

For a rough outline--
I like guys who are taller than me (I like feeling small for once, haha). In races where it's common, I like prominent noses. Defined necks are nice. Weight isn't a really big deal. Just as long as the person takes care of themself, what they look like tends to be alright in my eyes.

Oh, and I like the way some people smell quite a bit.

ram
06-18-2011, 10:36 PM
Oh, and I like the way some people smell quite a bit.

i wonder what kind of smell are you talking about:cat_wahaha:

it's a good thing i see a lot of short girl fetish in here,, i feel so much at home:cat_love:

hey let's do it like del do and say the name of anyone you could fall in love in any member in mt.. even though you haven't seen him/her before.. this topic could be interesting (this will probably built a war of love triangles)

Kache
06-19-2011, 03:46 AM
...it's a good thing i see a lot of short girl fetish in here,, i feel so much at home...

Being with short girls is just akward. How can you like that?

Rio
06-19-2011, 10:46 AM
Different strokes for different folks though I assume most guys like shorter girls because a) they feel more protective over someone smaller than them, b) he feels more like a man because of a, c) it's generally accepted by society that the guy has to be taller than the girl and/or d) cuz he just likes shorter girls and find them attractive vs other types (same or taller height).

Sylux
06-19-2011, 07:26 PM
I like my women like I like my coffee: ground up and stored in bags.

weez18
06-19-2011, 08:12 PM
Being with short girls is just akward. How can you like that?haha i cant stand short girls..im like 6'2 so u can c y i think short girls r unattractive..i just dont like getting on my knees for a hug or a kiss XDD

Outcast
06-19-2011, 09:23 PM
I like my women like I like my coffee: ground up and stored in bags.

We seem to have similar tastes. Strange.

violin
06-19-2011, 11:53 PM
I also like short girls. I think they look cute. Plus I'm a bit skinny and I'll feel very awkward if my girlfriend is taller than me. But I guess Rio has described some of the reasons.

I'm about 175cm ( 5' 9") - average I guess. I'm 61-62kg (about 135 lbs) at age of 24; Most weight calculators and charts including my doctors says I'm with normal weigth. Yet all my friends and family thinks I'm skinny.

By the way girls in US seems to like guys with accents -especially mine :monkey_ehheh:

Cloudy
06-20-2011, 01:14 AM
Really tall guys, not toooooo muscular... nom nom nom~
I like medium hair length any colour my bf has short hair but that's what suits him.

No certain race they are all pretty yummy to me ;3

ram
06-20-2011, 06:44 AM
Different strokes for different folks though I assume most guys like shorter girls because a) they feel more protective over someone smaller than them, b) he feels more like a man because of a, c) it's generally accepted by society that the guy has to be taller than the girl and/or d) cuz he just likes shorter girls and find them attractive vs other types (same or taller height).

e) because were lolicons!! and short girls are like almost look a like for loli!!!

Delphinus
06-20-2011, 06:50 AM
^ O_______O

pedo

EDIT: actually I just like short girls because they have a tendency to be insane

ram
06-20-2011, 06:52 AM
speak of your self considering your avatar picture:cat_wahaha:

Delphinus
06-20-2011, 06:56 AM
Do some reading (http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/akita-neru), Neru Akita is the troll vocaloid. Used as a symbol by Japanese trolls who accused vocaloid users of being pedos. ;)

weez18
06-20-2011, 09:46 AM
haha the minimum height a girl has to b..so i can date em would have to b like 5'10 lol..atleast her forehead has to hit the top of my chest instead of my stomach XD

o and i absoulutley hate the pretty girly girl type soooo annoying..o and skinny chicks.. example..paris hilton,lol..

my perfect kinda girl would b someone with alot of tattos short black hair n pretty tall with some meat on her bones,,,^^

Rio
06-20-2011, 11:22 AM
I'm about 175cm ( 5' 9") - average I guess. I'm 61-62kg (about 135 lbs) at age of 24; Most weight calculators and charts including my doctors says I'm with normal weigth. Yet all my friends and family thinks I'm skinny. It's your height that makes you look skinnier. If you were 5' and that weight, you'd look stockier. But yeah, the worst part is when they try to make you eat more food because you just happen to look skinny even though you've eaten like several plates already. <_<

@ weez
That's bucking the trend! Most guys would want that skinny, high-maintenance girl.

weez18
06-20-2011, 01:47 PM
@ weez
That's bucking the trend! Most guys would want that skinny, high-maintenance girl.

lol rio im not most guys..^^

ram
06-20-2011, 07:49 PM
my perfect kinda girl would b someone with alot of tattoos

that's a little too much dude.. >.< so you like girls that are bad ass :cat_what:

@del: oh so you must be a vocaloid user.. >.< i can't play that game cause it's so confusing

Delphinus
06-20-2011, 08:13 PM
Nah just a troll user

weez18
06-20-2011, 08:37 PM
that's a little too much dude.. >.< so you like girls that are bad ass :cat_what:

haha yea a girl that will put up with my B.S lol

pajamajam
06-20-2011, 10:06 PM
Age: 22-30. I tried the XKCD equation, but that put it at like 18-34. While 18 is legal, I'm not really into the just out of high school kids. And my brother is 34, and that would make things a little awkward.
Height: I'm '5-11" and I like to wear heels, so no shorter than '6-2". I don't care too much about weight, so long as they're not obese.
Hair/eyes/etc: With some exceptions, past the shoulder just looks sloppy. Otherwise, don't care as long as its clean.
Voice: Deep voices are the sexiest thing.
Clothing: I like guys who know how to dress themselves. I'm not saying he needs to wear slacks everyday, but I am saying that he needs to own more than two shirts and keep his clothes clean. Sweats and gym shorts are for exercising.
Personality: Honestly, I like the country-boy type. Not the get drunk and shoot at stuff type, but hard working with an offbeat sense of humor.

I'm picky, but there are actually a good number of guys like that around here mixed in with the rednecks and man-whores. Now if I only had the guts.

Sunny
06-21-2011, 02:51 AM
I think I will refrain from...specific...mwahaha...details. Otherwise, I will find that cuteness tends to go a long way, unfortunately. >< I'm a total effing sap. However, I like my husband better when he's clean shaven. Not that the goatee is bad just scratchy and gets in my way and well...it's..ionno.

THE WAY HE MOVES HIS BODY I AM TOTALLY FOR. (No, NOT sexually.) How about dem apples?

Outcast
06-21-2011, 03:47 AM
Hmm, I thought you were male.

Rio
06-21-2011, 11:26 AM
Hmm, I thought you were male.Let me kick him for you Sunny....

:cat_fly:

@ pajamajam
Go for it girl! Build up your courage and ask! No time like the present I say. :3

Outcast
06-21-2011, 11:27 AM
Well that was rude rio. ):<

Rio
06-21-2011, 11:31 AM
My bad. I'll let Sunny do the kicking next time then. ;D

jubeh
06-21-2011, 11:34 AM
I'm picky, but there are actually a good number of guys like that around here mixed in with the rednecks and man-whores. Now if I only had the guts.

If you see a guy you like call me and then hand him your cell phone and I guarantee they will want to hang out with you after 10 minutes.

ram
06-21-2011, 11:57 AM
haha yea a girl that will put up with my B.S lol
i misjudge you dude.. well this is just a forum and internet so you could say anything you want xD
I thought guys don't like girls with tattoos... i like girls who are innocent.. (although i know those things don't exist):cat_teardrop: most girls you see just pretend to be innocent, i know there are out there but still rare

jubeh
06-21-2011, 12:00 PM
"Innocent" girls are like the worst. Ehhhhhh!? If allah ended up giving me 47 virgins we'd probably just end up playing chinese whispers.

Sylux
06-21-2011, 12:10 PM
Speaking of virgins, I just can't get enough of 4 year olds. No joke. O_O

Outcast
06-21-2011, 03:47 PM
i misjudge you dude.. well this is just a forum and internet so you could say anything you want xD
I thought guys don't like girls with tattoos... i like girls who are innocent.. (although i know those things don't exist):cat_teardrop: most girls you see just pretend to be innocent, i know there are out there but still rare

Personally I like girls who are immoral.

Psy
06-21-2011, 04:03 PM
I like men taller than myself (I'm 5'11.5" and 6' with shoes on) because I want to be protected and someone bigger than you usually feels like they can protect you. I also want a gay guy who is manly or not effeminate (that's my job). The way he talks is important to. I don't want a lisping valley girl (again my job) who is nothing but drama. I can't stand drama queens!
His interests can be anything as long as I am one of them (I'd prefer no guns tho) and that I am not required to participate in all of them. I do care about his body to the extent that if he looks like he doesn't care about himself there's no chance he cares about me. Ethnicity is not a major concern but I prefer Asians ( Koreans are the sexiest. Paging Daniel Henney (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_BpgCc7fXp28/TI3n55ejWOI/AAAAAAAAJEs/knUhBxwvXr8/s1600/daniel-henney-korean.jpg)) and Latino guys but am not repulsed by the thought of dating any other race.

Outcast
06-21-2011, 04:05 PM
Personally I like girls who are immoral.

I should clarify that I'm not talking about sluts.

Ozzaharwood
06-21-2011, 08:48 PM

I just like shorter girls because they almost appear more innocent, even if they aren't. (Innocent appearing girls who actually aren't are fairly attractive to me) A and D are fairly accurate as well.

I actually don't take looks into consideration first though, I take their interests and personality first. Even if a hot girl walks up to me somewhere and starts talking to me, if I don't have anything in common with her or don't like her personality I don't even think about dating or anything dating related. It's weird actually; a lot of times I'll know someone for a year and not be attracted to them at all, but as soon as I find out their true personality or if their interests coincide with mine, I gain an instant attraction to them. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing, all I know is that that's how my mind works.

pajamajam
06-21-2011, 08:50 PM
Man it sucks when someone is too moral. I was once with a dude who wouldn't drive me to look at a car because he didn't want me driving a car that had no tags or insurance. Never mind that I would only be driving from the seller's house to mine. Any cop who pulled me over for the no tags thing would let me go once he saw the newly signed title and confirmed I was only taking it home like that.

I also dated a Korean boy for a while and can vouch for their sexiness.

Psy
06-21-2011, 08:59 PM
^ my hero! <3

violin
06-21-2011, 09:02 PM
Can you guys explain what you mean by saying "Innocent Girl"?

jubeh
06-21-2011, 09:06 PM
Actually thats a p good question and I would also like to hear what you guys have to say.

Outcast
06-21-2011, 09:22 PM
My guess: slice of life/ "moe" anime characters.

pajamajam
06-21-2011, 11:56 PM
That's kind of creepy.

Ozzaharwood
06-22-2011, 12:12 AM
I can't speak for anyone else, but my definition of innocent means someone who doesn't have thoughts about dirty things or about doing immoral things, and there can be a look associated with it too. It's sort of like shyness, happiness and pureheartedness combined into one. I like someone who seems like that, but also knows how to have fun and isn't super goody-twoshoes either. It's the balance of the two that makes a person attractive.

jubeh
06-22-2011, 12:12 AM
Daresay I ask, what are dirty things

Outcast
06-22-2011, 12:19 AM
I can't speak for anyone else, but my definition of innocent means someone who doesn't have thoughts about dirty things or about doing immoral things, and there can be a look associated with it too. It's sort of like shyness, happiness and pureheartedness combined into one. I like someone who is like that, but also knows how to have fun and isn't super goody-twoshoes either. It's the balance of the two that makes a person attractive.

Not even young children are this "innocent", what world do you fucking live in?

CypressDahlia
06-22-2011, 12:27 AM
Just because you don't believe it doesn't mean someone else can't.

Psy
06-22-2011, 12:27 AM
Why the he'll would you want someone that is "innocent and doesn't do dirty things or think about things like that"? So basically when you want to have sex it's rape? Being innocent makes me think of some one who hasn't done anything but that doesn't mean they haven't thought about it.

Outcast
06-22-2011, 12:30 AM
Just because you don't believe it doesn't mean someone else can't.

Coming from you?

CypressDahlia
06-22-2011, 12:39 AM
I argue points from my perspective, not tell people "that's how the world works--live with it". There's just a little difference.

Ozzaharwood
06-22-2011, 12:42 AM
Okay, I was giving my definition of something that attracts me, my definition of innocence. Of course there will never be someone who fits that perfectly, nor am I looking for someone who fits it perfectly. If you read what I said before, I said I like "Innocent appearing girls who actually aren't." Obviously I wouldn't want a girl who was 100&#37; pure; no guy does. No guy could live with someone like that. I know I wrote that on the earlier page, so you may not have seen it, but please don't make assumptions.

LVUER
06-22-2011, 12:48 AM
(For me) Innocent doesn't have to mean she doesn't think about dirty things at all. She could know about sex, about rape, about all dirty things in this world. It just never occurs to her to do dirty things, do indecent things, or anything that break laws (or religion law). And I know several people just like that. One even really close to me. And the other is my high school friend (he, yes, HIS face turns really red when we're talking about dirty things).

Sylux
06-22-2011, 12:58 AM
Why the he'll would you want someone that is "innocent and doesn't do dirty things or think about things like that"? So basically when you want to have sex it's rape? Being innocent makes me think of some one who hasn't done anything but that doesn't mean they haven't thought about it.

What's wrong with rape? :(

CypressDahlia
06-22-2011, 01:00 AM
Will you quit it with the "dark and sordid" shtick? It's just plain offensive now.

Sylux
06-22-2011, 01:08 AM
:P
Btw, I think innocent girls are completely uninteresting. I don't want anything to do with them, really.

J_Mizu
06-22-2011, 09:47 PM
uhhh I like white guys lulz. Light coloured eyes are a plus, specially blue. I'm a sucker for a nice upper back area. Someone who's not too skinny and not too chubby. Maybe who's slightly taller than me but not too much that I get a sore neck when I look up

Celestial-Fox
06-22-2011, 09:54 PM
I just realized that I am not cutesy/passive enough to attract any of you guys. XD

....Not that I seek your approval. *snort*

Evil_Cake
06-22-2011, 10:00 PM
:cat_love:

jubeh
06-22-2011, 10:05 PM
I dont like cutesy passive girls.

I mean I would date one but she would really have to like romance of the three kingdoms or something.

butternut
06-22-2011, 11:15 PM
Cutesy girls are nice for a glance or something. Otherwise they can be really annoying.

As for guys, I dont really have a particular preference as such. Except that i hate curly hair.

weez18
06-22-2011, 11:47 PM
Cutesy girls are nice for a glance or something. Otherwise they can be really annoying.

As for guys, I dont really have a particular preference as such. Except that i hate curly hair.

yea i cant stand the cute/snotty girls...lol my hair is sooooooo curly when it gets wet...i guess u would hate me lmao

butternut
06-22-2011, 11:55 PM
yea i cant stand the cute/snotty girls...lol my hair is sooooooo curly when it gets wet...i guess u would hate me lmao

haha..unless you have something to make up for it. like really fun or looking really good.

weez18
06-23-2011, 12:09 AM
haha..unless you have something to make up for it. like really fun or looking really good.

haha nope im an ugly duckling....n im really shy in person ^^...but once u get to know me i get really annoying lol

Rio
06-23-2011, 10:34 AM
Or... you could just shave his head. Curly hair problem solved! ;P

Sylux
06-23-2011, 11:27 AM
My mama loves bald men haha.

butternut
06-24-2011, 11:58 PM
Or... you could just shave his head. Curly hair problem solved! ;P

Haha! If I ever fall for a curly haired person, I'll try that out lol.

ClockHand
06-25-2011, 07:33 PM
I have always though that women are more picky about the look of the other person than men. Like men can say that love boobs and curves but at the end we always drop this ideals of beauty for what we can reach.

Delphinus
06-25-2011, 07:40 PM
tbh since none of them are good enough for me anyway I just use the nearest one to hand

Delphinus
08-07-2011, 04:00 PM
bumpity bumpity bump

So apparently all the characteristics I look for in females are most often found in private school girls. Or former ones.

I.e. upper-class women.

Evil_Cake
08-07-2011, 04:13 PM
thx for the update

Delphinus
08-07-2011, 04:28 PM
pfft you all want to know about me