PDA

View Full Version : Bin Laden: Dead

Bacon_Barbarian
05-01-2011, 11:19 PM
It's true. (http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/source-al-qaida-head-bin-laden-dead-us-in-possession-of-body-obama-to-speak-sunday-night/2011/05/01/AF1D5hVF_story.html) Apparently. Sorry for the brief intermission, back to bombing innocents.

Kodos
05-01-2011, 11:37 PM
Yeah. As my facebook status says:
~3000 Americans died on 9/11/01. ~4000+ Americans have died in Iraq since the start of the war. The lowest death count for Iraqi civilians in Iraq is over 98 thousand, and that's not including the additional 15 thousand confirmed civilian ...deaths in the leaked Iraqi War Reports. The highest death estimates - again not including the 15 thousand additional deaths - place civilian deaths around 108 thousand and change. This is, of course, just aknowledged civilian deaths. This isn't counting the deaths of people our military murdered and then said were 'enemy combatants' or the deaths of the actual legitimate freedom fighters, who have a moral and legal right to resist the American invaders who have ruined their country, killed their sons, and with alarming frequency, raped their wives and daughters.

ClockHand
05-02-2011, 12:52 AM
Ok, he is dead, now what?

Hayashida
05-02-2011, 01:05 AM
We take to the streets singing AMERICAAA FUCK YEAAAHHH

Outcast
05-02-2011, 01:16 AM
Wearing our stars and stripes pimp suits.

LVUER
05-02-2011, 02:30 AM
In my country, there's a famous quote from a famous freedom fighter "One dead, one thousand born". And so, you'd (yeah, not "we") better be ready for someone that takes over Bin Laden's seat.

Slurpee
05-02-2011, 06:22 AM
Today I am 16 years old. It is my birthday. Osama Bin Laden is dead.
Nothing could ever be better.
I think I might cry :(

CypressDahlia
05-02-2011, 06:47 AM
I guess it's time for our troops to Go Home and Be Family Men.

Devillan
05-02-2011, 07:00 AM
The US rocked it out!!! Nothing is better that...actually there is but its Israel business

Kodos
05-02-2011, 07:46 AM
The US rocked it out!!! Nothing is better that...actually there is but its Israel business
We sure did! Two pointless wars, hundreds of thousands of dead men, women, and children, the creation of a insane culture of hate and fear, and the rapid decline of civil liberties all to kill one man who, in the scheme of things, wasn't that important at all.

USA! USA!

Bacon_Barbarian
05-02-2011, 07:48 AM
We sure did! Two pointless wars, hundreds of thousands of dead men, women, and children, the creation of a insane culture of hate and fear, and the rapid decline of civil liberties all to kill one man who, in the scheme of things, wasn't that important at all.

USA! USA!

*coughs* Three pointless wars. *coughs*

FUCK YEAH!!

EDIT:
In my country, there's a famous quote from a famous freedom fighter "One dead, one thousand born". And so, you'd (yeah, not "we") better be ready for someone that takes over Bin Laden's seat.

While everything else I've posted has been sarcastic (Except for the 3 Wars bit) I totally agree.

Byakuran
05-02-2011, 08:18 AM
He's not dead

Pakistan Parliment is just fkin with you guys, they made a deal with osama to fake his death so they can get money and usa of their back duh, but ofcourse the pakistan is stupid and with a fake body that just may look like osama maybe they got a idea of a bollywood film that got released like half year ago lol, Tere Bin Laden... xD .. .

CypressDahlia
05-02-2011, 08:22 AM
Man, I don't even care anymore. I totally forgot this guy existed until yesterday.

Ozzaharwood
05-02-2011, 08:31 AM
The U.S. shot him and identified him, so if it wasn't him the U.S. would have to be on it too... I also forgot about him and I don't really care if he is dead or not.

Kodos
05-02-2011, 08:41 AM
I'm actually kind of surprised. I honestly thought the dude died around 2006 or 2007 from either random bombings or kidney failure. My only emotional reaction to this at all is that of a fair deal of surprise.

Also I wouldn't say three pointless wars. Qaddafi used to be my favorite dictator, but recently he's gone full-on Complete Monster. Dude's a fucking barbarian and needs to be stopped. Granted, it's just that America really isn't one to do it. The only thing Qaddafi's done that we haven't is actually issued orders for his soldiers to rape women. Beyond that, I can't really think of anything Qaddafi and his goons have done that my country hasn't.

Matt
05-02-2011, 08:43 AM
I'd forgotten about him as well. On the radio this morning, like, Byakuran, there was a guy who called in saying he wasn't really dead. I'm tempted to believe he is, but seeing as how he's been SO active bombing us and mastermind-ing millions of plots since 9/11 [/sarcasm], I don't really care anymore.

EDIT: I haven't even heard of Qaddafi. What's his deal?

Byakuran
05-02-2011, 09:01 AM
yeah i also forgot he existed...

but the pakistani news channel begs the difference :/ , but im not trusting this, since from before pakistani government made a deal with bin laden for money i believe so i think he's not death at all . - .

I heard Qaddafi family got killed today or something i dunoo

Kodos
05-02-2011, 09:10 AM
I'd forgotten about him as well. On the radio this morning, like, Byakuran, there was a guy who called in saying he wasn't really dead. I'm tempted to believe he is, but seeing as how he's been SO active bombing us and mastermind-ing millions of plots since 9/11 [/sarcasm], I don't really care anymore.

EDIT: I haven't even heard of Qaddafi. What's his deal?
H-how do you not know who Qaddafi is? Have you been living in a secret mountain fortress in the mountains of Afghanistan for the last month or so? What is this I don't even.

yeah i also forgot he existed...

but the pakistani news channel begs the difference :/ , but im not trusting this, since from before pakistani government made a deal with bin laden for money i believe so i think he's not death at all . - .

I heard Qaddafi family got killed today or something i dunoo
I'm almost willing to bet money that the Republicans will use this whole thing to drum up support for a war with Pakistan.

GunZet
05-02-2011, 10:30 AM
*This video was in order*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

If there has been one day in the past decade I could actually feel like wearing the flag of my own country without looking like a tard, it would be last night...today...maybe the whole week. I can say I'm actually a bit proud right now.
I don't care what all the pessimists and haters say :cat_ahahaha:
There are the negative points. But right now I'm looking at the positive...save the shit for later.

Pretty cool break from watching a lame episode of American Dad to this news.

Rio
05-02-2011, 11:00 AM
EDIT: I haven't even heard of Qaddafi. What's his deal?There has been uprisings in the Middle East for quite awhile now - countries like Egypt, Syria, Libya and a bunch of other Arab countries where the people are dissatisfied with the government, unemployment, rising food prices, gas and other things. Egypt settled their uprising pretty peacefully and quickly but other nations are still fighting it out including the one controlled by Qaddafi (Libya).

Kodos
05-02-2011, 11:10 AM
Words
What's the positive? Tell me one good thing that has resulted from this? Tell me how it is helpful to focus on the good while ignoring the horrible costs?

You now what? I'm going to go out on a limb and venture a guess that at least one of the Americans who died in the September 11th attacks was guilty of an unpunished rape, murder, or some other crime that most people would say might warrant the death penalty. Given the crime statistics and how unreported rape often is, I think that's a fair assumption to make. So would you say that the September 11th attacks are good things, since we can focus on the 'positive' of how this one hypothetical murderer and/or rapist died, or would you say that the massive loss of innocent human life and economic upheaval were too steep a cost to pay?

Or, hell, how about the Holocaust? Let's get Godwin in here. 12 million people? There's gotta be at least one or two of them guilty of some truly heinous shit. Was the Holocaust worth it since those monsters died?

And if you agree that those are not celebration worthy events, then tell me how the death of Osama Bin Laden, something that cost nearly a million lives and trillions of dollars, is something worth celebrating.

GunZet
05-02-2011, 11:14 AM
I was expecting you Kodos. Which is why I'll leave you to what you do best. For once I'm going to join in the senseless crowd waving the flag because one guy we've been hunting for so long at the cost of so many lives on all sides was finally destroyed. Good day sir! *folds arms and turns away* hmph.

Kodos
05-02-2011, 11:29 AM
And it is exactly that attitude why today there are nearly one million lost lives and over a trillion dollars wasted. Blind patriotism and a willingness to ignore the costs of actions is exactly why all that happened. It is that attitude, and precisely that attitude.

Bacon_Barbarian
05-02-2011, 11:45 AM
Also I wouldn't say three pointless wars. Qaddafi used to be my favorite dictator, but recently he's gone full-on Complete Monster. Dude's a fucking barbarian and needs to be stopped. Granted, it's just that America really isn't one to do it. The only thing Qaddafi's done that we haven't is actually issued orders for his soldiers to rape women. Beyond that, I can't really think of anything Qaddafi and his goons have done that my country hasn't.

Me too. lol. See, he was worse, the Libyan's drove him to do this. Is it wrong what he's doing? Of course, but had the Libyan people let things go it probably would've been OK. He was a much worse threat to Libya in the 80s then he was before the enraged him. Libya is Europe's Iraq - they're only in there for the oil. And now that we've killed his son (again) and his grand-kids, he'll tear Libya a new one before he dies.

Kodos
05-02-2011, 11:50 AM
Actually he did this. Most Libyans honestly weren't that unhappy with him prior to this. He got stupid and brutally crushed the protests and brought this all down on himself.

Byakuran
05-02-2011, 12:52 PM
I'm almost willing to bet money that the Republicans will use this whole thing to drum up support for a war with Pakistan.

Yep. They've wanted to invade it for a while since pakistan is just moneylusty and is letting taliban and terrorist stay there in exchange for money so .. America wuld be pissed

Also heard pakistan is working on a atom bomb well, there is one proffesor who knows how to built one and they've been trying to persuede him . - .

Sylux
05-02-2011, 12:54 PM
Why would you persuade a dude to make one when you can just use the intranets.
http://news.softpedia.com/news/How-To-Make-An-Atomic-Bomb-53392.shtml

GunZet
05-02-2011, 01:03 PM
And it is exactly that attitude why today there are nearly one million lost lives and over a trillion dollars wasted. Blind patriotism and a willingness to ignore the costs of actions is exactly why all that happened. It is that attitude, and precisely that attitude.

Nah man, just this once. I understand exactly what's going on, what's been going on, what will continue going on. But right now can I just spend a second in ignorance and pretend there's something worth celebrating. You're crashin' the party bro.

Sylux
05-02-2011, 01:10 PM
Why don't you celebrate life or some shit? Like, a babby being formed or something.

GunZet
05-02-2011, 01:12 PM
...Celebrated a million birthdays in April. That was pretty cool.
Although last time I checked, there's nothing wrong with celebrating the death of someone who really needed to just cease to exist. I mean, not for long, but for the time-being at least.

Sylux
05-02-2011, 01:23 PM
There are a lot of other monsters who really need to die, too. You don't celebrate the death of a murdering rapist at his funeral, do you? No, out of respect you celebrate the good parts of his life. So, then, why are we celebrating Bin Laden's death?

GunZet
05-02-2011, 01:30 PM
It's just the way it's put out there. Wires your brain differently when this type of stuff pops up. And I've had the mindset 'this guy has to be killed D:' in my head since I was about 10 years old- when the in-class tv switched to the news showing a plane smashing into a tower I had no idea existed until that moment. Then they finally put a face on the disaster and I went with that for like...the longest time.

Sorta like how when you put mass murder and war in the same formula you get the holocaust. Not Nanking or what went down in Rwanda. Or anything else lol.

Sylux
05-02-2011, 01:39 PM
I see what you're saying but you can't let the masses get to you, man. You gotta be your own individual, with your own truth. And the first part of your truth is the truth. You just gotta believe, man.

GunZet
05-02-2011, 01:42 PM
I don't know what to believe in in this world anymore. I shall find truth in Canada.

Sylux
05-02-2011, 01:46 PM
Yeah, go to the land of Justin Bieber. You will find true happiness there, except in Quebec.

ClockHand
05-02-2011, 01:46 PM
I just don't understand it. It may be because for my the 9/11 are festivities and no one die where I live or something like that, but wasting peoples lives just to kill a guy is retarded.

You kill him, now what? does this compensate all the life's you use and have been taken? Is he going to pay his debt to society now that he is dead? is he going to be less threat now that he is dead? is the economy going to get better for killing him?

I don't know, for my all those effort were stupid and retarded. He did something awful, but do you truly believe that all the dead was the right price for his head?

Good job US of A, you have wasted money, lifes and families to kill this guy.

PS: Also Bin Laden is so twenties, now is all about Kate and Williams (History a la Mode)

GunZet
05-02-2011, 01:48 PM
I love how Fox had to display their massive collective balls by making the breaking news title "(Usa)ma Bin Laden has been killed." These people are just insane.

Sylux
05-02-2011, 01:52 PM
Fox is weird. I can't even describe those freakazoids.

ClockHand
05-02-2011, 01:55 PM
As a funny thing. Even if US of A would have captured Bin Laden alive the judgment would be as silly as the one made against Sadan Husein.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVcIIDU14n8

(I think the judgment start at 1:30... I think).

GunZet
05-02-2011, 02:01 PM
I'm pretty sure if we caught him instead of killed him he'd face an immediate firing squad or something in the heat of the moment. Good stuff.

Psy
05-02-2011, 02:03 PM
Everyone that I know is like "Yay we finally got the bastard yay!!" (ironically except for one dude I know that is in the military but is finally being let out) and saying how when you kill the leader of a group or what ever like this it breaks up or disbands. I just ya know can't help but think . . . They fucking believe that to die for the cause is a good thing right????
Seriously why are they gonna disband when they were told that this is the will of god that they take everyone that is not of their race or faith or whatever out? So even tho he died it's not going to make much of a difference because his followers are still gonna keep at it and it took allot of peoples lives from both sides that it shouldnt have to get here.

Edit: New page cuuuuuuuuurse!!!

GunZet
05-02-2011, 02:06 PM
Cutting off the head of the snake in this case just isn't going to work. You can bet your ass this is some voodoo shit and the body will keep living until the head regrows. So like Obama said. The fighting won't stop just because he's dead now. No way they'll disband like that lol.

Psy
05-02-2011, 02:08 PM
It'd be nice tho.

ClockHand
05-02-2011, 02:09 PM
When a leader dies another leader merge.

Only in high stratified organization with clear exclusion of power killing the leader is going to disband the group.

Example:
In monarchies if you kill the king everything goes to the shit (because the king has all the power and no one can take it without fight).
At a opposite case in here the Aborigines were never defeated by the spanish because if they kill the leader another one will merge.

Delphinus
05-02-2011, 02:10 PM
The fighting won't stop just because he's dead now.

Yeah, completing your mission is no excuse to stop butchering yellow people!

GunZet
05-02-2011, 02:10 PM
If only we all lived in the G.I. Joe universe, everything would be alright :C
ICwhatyoudidthar Del.

ClockHand
05-02-2011, 02:12 PM
If only we all lived in the G.I. Joe universe, everything would be alright :C
ICwhatyoudidthar Del.

Who wouldn't love a GI joe unvierse?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogEtfIdgjpY

Kodos
05-02-2011, 02:15 PM
He's not even a leader. Al Qaida, like most terrorist groups, is a decentralized organization made up of lots and lots of smaller, mostly independent, cells. This isn't a case of cutting off the head and the body growing a new one.

GunZet
05-02-2011, 02:18 PM
Ok, so cutting off 'a' head. We're dealing with a hydra here! Or maybe Osama was just a damned good spokesperson for the group.

Evil_Cake
05-02-2011, 02:37 PM
cool one less person plotting 2 kill me

Kodos
05-02-2011, 02:44 PM
Ok, so cutting off 'a' head. We're dealing with a hydra here! Or maybe Osama was just a damned good spokesperson for the group.
You know who's a better spokesperson for the group? The father who's family just got blown up by American invaders. If we want to make terrorists stop hating us, we should probably spend less time hunting down terrorist rabble-rousers, and more time not exploding the families and homes of people and driving them to terrorism.

I'm not saying that going after Osama is a bad idea, just that of all the ways in the world America might go about discouraging terrorism against America, killing Osama is pretty low on the list.

GunZet
05-02-2011, 02:49 PM
We've made a bunch of enemies xD It's gonna be pretty hard and take a really hard time to even begin to think about preventing terrorism against us without using excessive force . . . But then again that's just how the U.S. handles things.

Bacon_Barbarian
05-02-2011, 03:10 PM
You know who's a better spokesperson for the group? The father who's family just got blown up by American invaders. If we want to make terrorists stop hating us, we should probably spend less time hunting down terrorist rabble-rousers, and more time not exploding the families and homes of people and driving them to terrorism.
Truer words then these are rare. Terrorists incite terror (pretty redundant, I know, but it's something that only recently got to me). America is one of the biggest terrorists out there.

When a leader dies another leader merge.
This. Though, I've heard that we killed some other higher-ups. I'm a little out of the news loop AMO.

GunZet
05-02-2011, 03:19 PM
Dunno about us being the biggest 'terrorist' threats. But America is the biggest threat. I mean, we get to do anything and tell others what they can and can't do.

Bacon_Barbarian
05-02-2011, 03:21 PM
No we are terrorists. I'd be much more afraid of America if I lived in the Middle East (even if I never did anything wrong) then I'm afraid of Al-Qaeda living in the US (note, I'm not really afraid @ all).

GunZet
05-02-2011, 03:26 PM
True. I was looking at this from the narrow viewpoint being an American and all. But true.

Kodos
05-02-2011, 03:30 PM
America and Israel are easily the most monstrous nations to exist since Nazi Germany, hands down. North Korea may come close, but their evil is entirely contained - with the exception of Japan more or less. America and Israel are grave threats to every single human being.

CypressDahlia
05-02-2011, 03:30 PM
I just want them to stop spending money on this already. Osama is dead. Worthless vendetta resolved.

Besides, the downtime following this development will give us a srs moment to consider how stupid this all was in retrospect.

Slurpee
05-02-2011, 03:54 PM
I hope now america will spend significantly less amount of money on this "War" I am just glad that evil man is gone. Kodos I know how you feel but quite frankly that man was just EVIL. I'm getting pretty tired of this shit myself. I am actually giving some thought into going to Canada. They seem pretty Liberal..

Devillan
05-02-2011, 04:58 PM
What's the positive? Tell me one good thing that has resulted from this? Tell me how it is helpful to focus on the good while ignoring the horrible costs?

You now what? I'm going to go out on a limb and venture a guess that at least one of the Americans who died in the September 11th attacks was guilty of an unpunished rape, murder, or some other crime that most people would say might warrant the death penalty. Given the crime statistics and how unreported rape often is, I think that's a fair assumption to make. So would you say that the September 11th attacks are good things, since we can focus on the 'positive' of how this one hypothetical murderer and/or rapist died, or would you say that the massive loss of innocent human life and economic upheaval were too steep a cost to pay?

Or, hell, how about the Holocaust? Let's get Godwin in here. 12 million people? There's gotta be at least one or two of them guilty of some truly heinous shit. Was the Holocaust worth it since those monsters died?

And if you agree that those are not celebration worthy events, then tell me how the death of Osama Bin Laden, something that cost nearly a million lives and trillions of dollars, is something worth celebrating.

No Holocaust talking without me involved, today was the Holocaust Memorial Day in Israel...how I dislike this day

Bacon_Barbarian
05-02-2011, 05:39 PM
America and Israel are easily the most monstrous nations to exist since Nazi Germany, hands down. North Korea may come close, but their evil is entirely contained - with the exception of Japan more or less. America and Israel are grave threats to every single human being.

And South Korea, but that's glaringly obvious. And everyone? You really think so, or are you exaggerating? (Sorry if I'm sounding dumb, but I'm really bad at picking up ... sarcasm, especially over the internet.)

I just want them to stop spending money on this already. Osama is dead. Worthless vendetta resolved.
We have to keep up the charade. It's not for oil or for revenge, it's to make the Middle East safe for it's inhabitants.

Ozzaharwood
05-02-2011, 05:41 PM
"We will fight terror with terror" - President George W. Bush after the 9/11 attacks.

He said it himself, the people running the U.S. are a bunch of terrorists. There is no real definition of "terrorist", but the most common one is "To create fear with violence." You can't tell me the U.S. hasn't been doing what that definition states. Obama may be in office now, but their motives for war and murder are one and the same.

Not to mention the one who originally supplied the Taliban and Mujahideen was the U.S. to stop the soviet invasion.

Bacon_Barbarian
05-02-2011, 05:44 PM
You can't tell me the U.S. hasn't been doing what that definition states.
Who said they weren't?

Obama may be in office now, but their motives for war and murder are one and the same.
No. Obama's just cleaning up Bush's mess.

Not to mention the one who originally supplied the Taliban and Mujahideen was the U.S. to stop the soviet invasion.
Well yeah. GOT TO KILL THEM DAMN REDS!!

Harvester_Of_Sorrow
05-02-2011, 08:29 PM
Wow, are their really people in this thread who werent aware the Americian government are the biggest global terrorists (which is a wanky word in itself)?

Ok. Bin Laden is dead (apparently)...so what? You really have to sit back and laugh at people who feel this is in any way an accomplishment. As if Al Quaeda is an ant colony and once you kill the queen, the colony can no longer multiply. But I also understand that the media needs to make the American people feel that something has been accomplished. You spend millions of dollars, sacrifice thousands of lives for a bullshit cause, you need a win sometimes.

No, this story doesn't interest me in the slightest.

Bacon_Barbarian
05-02-2011, 11:27 PM
HoS: Yeah, most Americans aren't aware. (though, I guess you said in this Thread, so that's different)

A nice quote.

"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." Martin Luther King Jr.

Son44
05-03-2011, 02:59 AM
A post on Kotaku describes my feelings:

(The image link is relevant to the post)

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/comment/9/2011/05/86a4a4f28097e73b95cd4467e463940b/original.jpg

I think that everyone reveling in Bin Laden's death should pause and take a good look at themselves.

Regarding those eagerly playing these video games:

How is this more tasteful than a video game where you fly a plane into the Twin Towers?

Possible angry responses to this statement:

- He started it, this is revenge, so that makes it OK.
- 9/11 cost thousands of innocent American lives, this is the worst of the terrorists who deserves what he gets.
- Fuck you, I lost (name here) (in/at) (Afghanistan, 9/11, etc).

I'm sure there are plenty more you can come up with.

But let's think about this - how does this make us any better than someone gleefully playing a suicide bomber game targeted at the US?

Last night, 99% of the Social Media updates I saw were flat out cheering about Osama's death, claiming it should be a holiday, dancing about how great America is.

He was a symbol of frustration, fear and hatred for this country for a long time - now he is dead. But this doesn't end anything. We're still locked in at least two wars, with more on the horizon in the Middle East.

At what cost has this kill that everyone is so happy about, come to the world? Note the image for some handy graphs on civilian deaths in Afghanistan for the first six months of 2010. This excludes deaths in our military, in other countries, in the other years this has been going on. These were people living in a very different political and economic situation than your average American, but they were innocent humans like those killed in 9/11.

Yes, you're happy Osama is dead, but why? Specifically, what is your reason? What is your personal relation? I can understand those that have lost family members, friends and close family - that is always a tragedy, and I am sorry - I am not belittling your loss. But how about the average person that has no real relation to these events and is gleeful? Why the blood thirst? What is your reason?

Why is real live human death something to celebrate? I guess I can understand all the points that are about to be thrown at me - why this man deserves to die, why the 'terrorists' are different than us and why our killing is justified and theirs is not - but even then, why do we have to debase ourselves by being just as low as the people that 'we' hate - the terrorists, the 'enemy' - by reveling in their death?

These are not games about killing imagined enemies that have never existed - this is about dragging 'our' sworn enemy through the street and pissing on his corpse. And what is so great about that?

It's something to think about.

Sylux
05-03-2011, 07:09 AM
I saw some of the Bin Laden's death celebration parties on the news, and the first thing I thought was "Wow, how barbaric." What the hell is everyone's problem, jeez.

Bacon_Barbarian
05-03-2011, 07:37 AM
I saw some of the Bin Laden's death celebration parties on the news, and the first thing I thought was "Wow, how barbaric." What the hell is everyone's problem, jeez.

How was your school yesterday? Mine scared me a little. Some people were saying it should be a national holiday. (Namely, FUCK YEAH AMERICA day.)

Arashi500
05-03-2011, 11:02 AM
How was your school yesterday? Mine scared me a little. Some people were saying it should be a national holiday. (Namely, FUCK YEAH AMERICA day.)

I heard that too. Although most of the talk is about how screwed the guy who shot him is, because they released his name.

Kodos
05-03-2011, 12:54 PM
And South Korea, but that's glaringly obvious.
Yeah. Although, really, I doubt they'll ever try anything much. I'd say they're more a threat to Japan, what with the kidnappings and stuff they've done. Have they done kidnappings in South Korea? I don't recall.

And everyone? You really think so, or are you exaggerating?
Absolutely. America and Israel have nuclear weapons and insane leaders. America and Israel have shown a repeated willingness to ignore international law and murder whoever they want, whenever they want. Plus their economic influence affects everyone.

While America and Israel exist, no human being is safe.

GunZet
05-03-2011, 02:23 PM
Just to broaden the scope. I'm pretty sure no human is safe as long as humans exist. I mean, even without America and Israel there's still the chance for some other country to grow up and be evil or something.

Evil_Cake
05-03-2011, 02:25 PM
also tornados

Kodos
05-03-2011, 02:33 PM
Just to broaden the scope. I'm pretty sure no human is safe as long as humans exist. I mean, even without America and Israel there's still the chance for some other country to grow up and be evil or something.
Name another country that has in the last 100 years attacked a humanitarian civilian ship in international waters and murdered the crew while kidnapping the rest, and not faced any repercussions.

Delphinus
05-03-2011, 03:12 PM
Guys, you're being ridiculous. This is certainly a cause for celebration! With the murder of this scapegoat, Obama's Cult of Personality can be reborn and the American people will be willing to join the army en masse and secure the interests of cultural imperialism and big business!

FUCK YEAR AMERICA! WOOT WOOT WOOT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Oe_Rxt9wB0

GunZet
05-03-2011, 03:39 PM
Name another country that has in the last 100 years attacked a humanitarian civilian ship in international waters and murdered the crew while kidnapping the rest, and not faced any repercussions.

Dunno. But I figure with America and anyone else out of the picture. Eventually someone's bound to do exactly that. The world just can't live in peace bro. I asked history and he said the same thing bro.

Kodos
05-03-2011, 06:26 PM
If you asked history if women will ever be treated as anything but property, the answer would be no.

We've made baby-steps, but we've made progress. That sort of defeatist attittude is what enables these unacceptable things to remain the status quo.

LVUER
05-03-2011, 07:24 PM
Yeah. Although, really, I doubt they'll ever try anything much. I'd say they're more a threat to Japan, what with the kidnappings and stuff they've done. Have they done kidnappings in South Korea? I don't recall.

Do you mean South Korea kidnapping people or South Korea people being kidnapped? If the latter, North Korea really loves to stir up for trouble and kidnap South Korean from time to time. Once they even kidnapped people in Seoul, so far away from the DMZ/border.

Gedeon
05-03-2011, 07:35 PM
If you asked history if women will ever be treated as anything but property, the answer would be no.

We've made baby-steps, but we've made progress. That sort of defeatist attittude is what enables these unacceptable things to remain the status quo.
WAit......kodos is .....a.......girl O.o.....?????

LVUER
05-03-2011, 07:38 PM
Ouch, guys, it's wrong! It's not Osama who's dead, but it's President Obama himself! Look at the news, Obama have declared himself dead LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMP7Ys57ha4

Kodos
05-03-2011, 07:39 PM
WAit......kodos is ............girl O.o.....?????
What?

ClockHand
05-03-2011, 07:41 PM
WAit......kodos is ............girl O.o.....?????

JAJAJJAJAJA

Bacon_Barbarian
05-03-2011, 08:27 PM
Since the Koran war? I honestly don't know either.

Absolutely. America and Israel have nuclear weapons and insane leaders. America and Israel have shown a repeated willingness to ignore international law and murder whoever they want, whenever they want. Plus their economic influence affects everyone.
Mmmm. I suppose you're right. It's hard to face facts you don't want to see ... Did you recently leave or something?

While America and Israel exist, no human being is safe.
Except for Americans. [/fridge logic]

Byakuran
05-03-2011, 08:38 PM
I saw in news ' Oil prize decrease after Bin Laden death '

Wth, its not because of that, i don't even get the big deal.

Kodos
05-03-2011, 08:42 PM
Mmmm. I suppose you're right. It's hard to face facts you don't want to see ... Did you recently leave or something?
No. Their as in plural. America and Israel.

Except for Americans. [/fridge logic]
More Americans died in Iraq than on 9/11. Over a thousand more. Additionally there are more black men in prison today than were ever enslaved. You are more likely to be murdered on the streets of Detroit than you are in Iraq.

Bacon_Barbarian
05-03-2011, 10:32 PM
No. Their as in plural. America and Israel.

... Right. My bad.

More Americans died in Iraq than on 9/11. Over a thousand more.
No surprise at all.

Additionally there are more black men in prison today than were ever enslaved.
Hell, we have more people in jail then the Chinese. (http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/23/world/americas/23iht-23prison.12253738.html)

You are more likely to be murdered on the streets of Detroit than you are in Iraq.
That is truly disturbing. Any stats?

Outcast
05-03-2011, 11:26 PM
WAit......kodos is .....a.......girl O.o.....?????

Ahhhahaha, so it's impossible/wrong for a man to want women to be treated as equals?

Bacon_Barbarian
05-03-2011, 11:57 PM
Ahhhahaha, so it's impossible/wrong for a man to want women to be treated as equals?

I think it's the whole thing about Kodos saying "we" - Remember Gedeon's 1st language isn't English.

CypressDahlia
05-04-2011, 12:28 AM
It's not impossible, just highly unlikely. But hopefully that changes soon.

Devillan
05-04-2011, 05:07 AM

I hope you're not insulting my country...i'm living in Israel u know....don't call Israel evil or something

Gedeon
05-04-2011, 06:33 AM
Well you said it like this "WE'VE mad baby-steps, but WE'VE mad progres." I presume using WE you say you are one of the them. The women i mean. :3

Gedeon
05-04-2011, 06:37 AM

For goodness sake no! I was just confused ^-^' by all means i support kodos.......but he wrote it like he IS a women and that was strange for me.....i told you guys im hopeless.

Also kodos, you said it like this" WE'VE made baby-steps, but WE'VE made progress" so i thought you are one of the girls. nothing bad in that i was jut confused........-_-'

Outcast
05-04-2011, 08:59 AM
Oh. Ok then.

Sylux
05-04-2011, 12:45 PM
Whenever Kodos says "we", he is usually referring to progressive or humanist individuals as a collective, I've come to find. Hopefully that short retrospective analysis that you do not have luxury of having experienced will help you, hopeless Gedeon.

Kodos
05-04-2011, 02:15 PM
I hope you're not insulting my country...i'm living in Israel u know....don't call Israel evil or something
If you don't like me to call your country evil, maybe you shouldn't live in an apartheid state that is actively engaged in genocide and which routinely engages in war crimes and flagrantly ignores international law.

Just a thought.

GunZet
05-04-2011, 02:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APT-05oNfsM
I wish.

Devillan
05-04-2011, 03:55 PM
If you don't like me to call your country evil, maybe you shouldn't live in an apartheid state that is actively engaged in genocide and which routinely engages in war crimes and flagrantly ignores international law.

Just a thought.

Since when Israel is an apartheid country? and how its engaged in genocide? and war crimes? To understand this country come live here...I invite you.

Note: 33 countries with the US as one of them approved Israel as a country.

Kodos
05-04-2011, 04:02 PM
You may have heard of the Palestinians.

Also, good, 33 countries approved Israel as a country. Okay. That's nice. And?

Bacon_Barbarian
05-04-2011, 04:04 PM
And really unless 2 of those are China and Russia (which I severely doubt) it doesn't mean anything. It's just like Kosovo. Except Kosovo should be a country.

EDIT: Also, Kodos lives in America. He's bashing America. He doesn't really care (nor should he. Not necessarily anyway).

Devillan
05-04-2011, 04:09 PM
You may have heard of the Palestinians.

Also, good, 33 countries approved Israel as a country. Okay. That's nice. And?

Ah...yes of course...they got their country is 1948 and DECLARED WAR ON ISRAEL!!!!!!! and they lost it...anyway let's keep this thing down till September...let's keep talking bout Bin Laden and his Marijuana field

GunZet
05-04-2011, 04:14 PM
My reaction over the past few days.
1:FUCK YEA WE KILLED THAT BI7CH! AMERIIICAAAAAAaaauhhh FUCK YEa! *waves flag*
2:Hmmmm
3:Ehhh...
4:Could care less. Didn't really affect me personally.
Profit:I like watching what goes down in this thread.

Kodos
05-04-2011, 04:15 PM
Ah...yes of course...they got their country is 1948 and DECLARED WAR ON ISRAEL!!!!!!! and they lost it...anyway let's keep this thing down till September...let's keep talking bout Bin Laden and his Marijuana field
Which justifies genocide? Israel is a monstrous nation engaged in genocide and anyone who supports Israel in any way, shape, or form, carries that blood on their hands. Period.

So no, I will not drop the subject just because you asked nicely. Genocide is abhorrent. Murder and kidnapping are abhorrent. And Israel engages in those often.

And why do you bring up Bin Laden's marijuana fields? What does marijuana have to do with anything?

GunZet
05-04-2011, 04:17 PM
Doesn't Africa do the whole genocide thing too?

Devillan
05-04-2011, 04:18 PM
Doesn't Africa do the whole genocide thing too?

Yeah, in Sudan

Which justifies genocide? Israel is a monstrous nation engaged in genocide and anyone who supports Israel in any way, shape, or form, carries that blood on their hands. Period.

So no, I will not drop the subject just because you asked nicely. Genocide is abhorrent. Murder and kidnapping are abhorrent. And Israel engages in those often.

And why do you bring up Bin Laden's marijuana fields? What does marijuana have to do with anything?

Give me ONE act of genocide

Kodos
05-04-2011, 04:22 PM
Give me ONE act of genocide
Gaza is pretty much an open-air concentration camp. My internet connection is absolute shit at the moment, so I can't get any good sources at the moment. However any and all thinking people who examine the situation are aware of what is going on. There are only three possible positions in regards to Israel and Palestine.
1. Ignorance of the genocide.
2. Awareness of the genocide, but apathy.
3. Awareness of the genocide, and outrage.

Devillan
05-04-2011, 04:29 PM
Gaza is pretty much an open-air concentration camp. My internet connection is absolute shit at the moment, so I can't get any good sources at the moment. However any and all thinking people who examine the situation are aware of what is going on. There are only three possible positions in regards to Israel and Palestine.
1. Ignorance of the genocide.
2. Awareness of the genocide, but apathy.
3. Awareness of the genocide, and outrage.

Gaza is not a part of Israel anymore...its been like that for 7-8 years if I'm not mistaken, and Hamas is attacking Israel from Gaza...and because of Hamas Gaza looks like crap...Israeli products can't go to Gaza because of fear it'll be misused, and even Gaza residents want this crap to end but it cannot because of Hamas...so don't call Gaza a concentration camp...

Bacon_Barbarian
05-04-2011, 04:33 PM
Gaza is not a part of Israel anymore...
This means nothing.

Hamas is attacking Israel from Gaza...
So? That doesn't make it's inhabitants responsible. THEY HAVE NOTHING. You stole their land.

and because of Hamas Gaza looks like crap...
Gaza looks like crap because Israel made it crap.

QUOTE]Israeli products can't go to Gaza because of fear it'll be misused[/QUOTE]
How can you misuse food?,

even Gaza residents want this crap to end but it cannot because of Hamas...so don't call Gaza a concentration camp...
... Of course they want it to end. They want to take their land back from Israel who stole it.

Devillan
05-04-2011, 04:44 PM
Just a quick note: I'm not jewish and I wasn't born in Israel

I don't know why food isn't delivered there

Gaza is independent country...

Hamas came to rule by force which rose the level of unemployment by 90% and cuz of that it looks like crap...when Hamas will be driven out of there, the so called siege will be lifted...anyway, lets just wait till September when there will be a decision if the Palestinians get a country and what borders they'll have...I think it'll be 1967 borders...bottom line...it's complicated crap

Bacon_Barbarian
05-04-2011, 05:08 PM
Just a quick note: I'm not jewish and I wasn't born in Israel/
*shrugs*

Yeah. It doesn't want to be (well, not where it is though). It should be all of where Israel is.

Hamas came to rule by force which rose the level of unemployment by 90%; and cuz of that it looks like crap...when Hamas will be driven out of there, the so called siege will be lifted...anyway, lets just wait till September when there will be a decision if the Palestinians get a country and what borders they'll have...I think it'll be 1967 borders...bottom line...it's complicated crap
Israel will never let Palestine exist. That would be showing weakness, and Israel is the most militant place on Earth.

EDIT: More countries (including Russia and China) recognize Palestine, so even at the UN level, Israel shouldn't exist. (Though Russia and China also recognize Israel (meaning I guessed wrong), which is odd as hell.)

Devillan
05-04-2011, 05:20 PM
*shrugs*

Yeah. It doesn't want to be (well, not where it is though). It should be all of where Israel is.

Israel will never let Palestine exist. That would be showing weakness, and Israel is the most militant place on Earth.

EDIT: More countries (including Russia and China) recognize Palestine, so even at the UN level, Israel shouldn't exist. (Though Russia and China also recognize Israel (meaning I guessed wrong), which is odd as hell.)

About shows weakness, I hate people that feel and mighty...I'm talking about extremist jews...and BTW, I haven't got ONE act of genocide in Israel

Gedeon
05-04-2011, 05:23 PM
And really unless 2 of those are China and Russia (which I severely doubt) it doesn't mean anything. It's just like Kosovo. Except Kosovo should be a country.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEESS!!! How can you say that kosovo should be a contry!!!!???? OAO Kosovo is a serbian land!!!! X.X You killed me with your cruel cruel words .XD but still i died laughing!!!!

Outcast
05-04-2011, 05:29 PM
Unnecessary.

Bacon_Barbarian
05-04-2011, 06:39 PM
About shows weakness, I hate people that feel and mighty...I'm talking about extremist jews...and BTW, I haven't got ONE act of genocide in Israel

Wait for Kodos. Anyway, here (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Israel+Genocide). This is informative (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb4LgZprbuA). Don't forget to watch part 2. Oh, and for fun you can search "Dead Palestinians" over @ Google Images. Don't due it if you have a weak stomach.

Gedeon: I stand by what I said. Serbia has A LOT of problems. I don't want to derail this anymore though, and if you want me to argue it further, we can do it via message.

Kodos
05-04-2011, 09:28 PM
Gaza is not a part of Israel anymore...its been like that for 7-8 years if I'm not mistaken,
Yeah, you guys just bomb the shit out of them, tell them what they are and are not allowed to have, and basically rule them in every single way except name.

Saying that Gaza is not part of Israel is like saying that America pre-1776 wasn't part of England. Just because you are not officially a part of something doesn't mean you're not.

and Hamas is attacking Israel from Gaza...
Oppressed victims of genocide tend to do things like that.
Also, this is is what Gaza does to Israel:
http://i.imgur.com/2HEgo.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/GiPHj.jpg
and this is what Israel does to Gaza:
http://i.imgur.com/gXdBP.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/l4AiL.jpg

and because of Hamas Gaza looks like crap...
Gaza looks like crap because Israel runs it like a concentration camp.

Israeli products can't go to Gaza because of fear it'll be misused,
Israel bans all building materials and nearly all foodstuffs from Israel. They also ban books and other education materials. They do, however, allow certain bomb building materials. Israel wants the Gazans to fight back because then they can crack down harder and claim they are the victims.

The list of banned items is so absurdly long that, if I am not mistaken, Israel no longer publishes it. They instead publish the tiny list of allowed items.

and even Gaza residents want this crap to end but it cannot because of Hamas...
Citation needed.

so don't call Gaza a concentration camp...
I'll stop calling Gaza a concentration camp when it ceases to be a concentration camp.

Just a quick note: I'm not jewish and I wasn't born in Israel
Being Jewish has nothing to do with anything. And so you willingly chose to move to a fascist state actively engaged in genocide? Good job.

I don't know why food isn't delivered there
Because Israel is monstrous.

Ahahahahaha!

Hamas came to rule by force which rose the level of unemployment by 90% and cuz of that it looks like crap...when Hamas will be driven out of there, the so called siege will be lifted...anyway, lets just wait till September when there will be a decision if the Palestinians get a country and what borders they'll have...I think it'll be 1967 borders...bottom line...it's complicated crap
Bottom line most of htat is bullshit and your country is a fascist theocracy that needs to be dismantled and replaced with something civilized.

[QUOTE=Devillan;24331]About shows weakness, I hate people that feel and mighty...I'm talking about extremist jews...and BTW, I haven't got ONE act of genocide in Israel
"It's okay to commit genocide as long as you do it in foreign countries!" is your entire argument.

EDIT: I'd be more assertive in my argumentation and give more evidence normally but I have a toothache right now and as a result I really, really, can't be assed to hunt stuff down. Sadly there's no current thread on SA about the Palestinian Genocide, so I can't quite just cannibalize links from there.

ClockHand
05-04-2011, 09:37 PM
As I said, Hamas is the bad guy in the Gaza story, if they didn't exist these thing had never came to happen.
Here (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=hamas+shooting+rockets+into+israel)

If Israel didn't exist nothing of this would never happened.

If USA didn't exist nothing of this would never happened.

If Nazism didn't exist no Holocaust would happened.

Devillan
05-04-2011, 09:40 PM
Bottom line: If the Palestinians in Gaza get an official country in the UN its trouble, if the Palestinians in Eastern Israel receive a country its still OK. Gaza is run by a terrorist organization. Anyway lets just leave it at that till September, when we'll find out if the Palestinians will get their country

Bacon_Barbarian
05-04-2011, 09:46 PM
Citation needed.

Of the fact that this is all Hamas' fault, not that Gaza wants this to end, right?

Devillan: Yes. Gaza is run by a terrorist organization. It's run by Israel.

Devillan
05-04-2011, 09:58 PM
Of the fact that this is all Hamas' fault, not that Gaza wants this to end, right?

Devillan: Yes. Gaza is run by a terrorist organization. It's run by Israel.

Hamas is a terrorist organization, they're firing their rockets from civilian homes and buildings...these things are bound to happen.

A quick note: you know who's Gilad Shalit right?

OK bitches I'm done arguing about this shit, first of all, its a late wake up call saying Free Palestine after 62 (63 next week) that Israel exists. just deal with it, you can't change anything, if you're blaming Israel as a country you're blaming people that had nothing to do with that, blame the government that approved that Solid Lead shit, we In Israel have a fucked up government.

Israel would came to be eventually...sooner or later, remember that. and remember that Palestine was never a country, even before the Jews came

ClockHand
05-04-2011, 10:10 PM
Hamas is a terrorist organization, they're firing their rockets from civilian homes and buildings...these things are bound to happen.

Because they have buildings made to fire rockets. And because Gaza is a place with a nice infrastructure.

Israel would came to be eventually...sooner or later, remember that. and remember that Palestine was never a country, even before the Jews came

So never was living where Israel is now? WOW, just Wow.

Devillan
05-04-2011, 10:14 PM
So never was living where Israel is now? WOW, just Wow.

Dude, you're stupid, even if Israel didn't exist now, it'll come to be eventually cuz the Jews were in exile since the fall of the Second Temple.

Palestinians were always a pain in the ass ever since biblical times

ClockHand
05-04-2011, 10:21 PM
Yeah I'm stupid, my bad.

So as being a stupid person I'm going to ask you stupid questions.

If Jews were exiled, who exile them?

If the country didn't exist, why someone would make it?

If no one lives in there before Israel was made, then why people is fighting for that land?

If Historically speaking someone won that land a long time ago, why would you build a country in there?

If some country has no infrastructure to defend his land, then why bombing them is right?

Outcast
05-04-2011, 10:29 PM
Somebody's getting mad.

Personally I don't like either of them.

Devillan
05-04-2011, 10:33 PM
Somebody's getting mad.

Personally I don't like either of them.

Me too, there's war junkies on both sides

Kodos
05-04-2011, 11:25 PM
Dude, you're stupid, even if Israel didn't exist now, it'll come to be eventually cuz the Jews were in exile since the fall of the Second Temple.
Just because history has treated a group badly does not give that group the right to go forth and treat other groups badly.

The fact that Israel was founded in direct response to genocide makes their genocidal policies all the more abhorrent. While the Holocaust and other genocides may be worse in scope and effect, I think the Palestinian genocide may be the single worst thing in human history simply because the willing ignorance and the obscene irony of it all says something profound and reveals a deep and horrifying ugliness in the human psyche. That one group of people who are given a nation as a result of their victimization and genocide can then go forward and proceed to basically immediately engage in their own genocidal policies simply staggers the mind.

You're a racist piece of shit.

Also, I like the double-whammy of ignorance. A racist statement being qualified with a reference to Bronze Age propaganda. Smooth.

EDIT: Just to clarify - no. There is no way Devillan can be saying that the Palestinians as a national group have always been a pain in the ass, because
1. He said there has been no such thing as Palestine.
2. The scale of time he is evoking. It's like making a statement about ancient Rome and assuming it applies to modern Italy.

He's obviously referring to the Palestinians as a people, and thus I stand by my statement.

Devillan
05-04-2011, 11:32 PM
Just because history has treated a group badly does not give that group the right to go forth and treat other groups badly.

The fact that Israel was founded in direct response to genocide makes their genocidal policies all the more abhorrent. While the Holocaust and other genocides may be worse in scope and effect, I think the Palestinian genocide may be the single worst thing in human history simply because the willing ignorance and the obscene irony of it all says something profound and reveals a deep and horrifying ugliness in the human psyche. That one group of people who are given a nation as a result of their victimization and genocide can then go forward and proceed to basically immediately engage in their own genocidal policies simply staggers the mind.

You're a racist piece of shit.

Also, I like the double-whammy of ignorance. A racist statement being qualified with a reference to Bronze Age propaganda. Smooth.

I'm not racist, I'm speaking the truth, some Palestinians are a pain in the ass, they're not paying taxes, stealing from others. and there's the better group that study and become doctors and teachers, we have a hospital in the north there are Arabian Doctors, I personally had 2 Palestinian teachers in college. Now if I were racist I'd all of them for no reason, I'm hate those deserve to be hated, not only Palestinians, but other Jews as well...there are bad guys everywhere, especially in the government.

Kodos
05-04-2011, 11:44 PM
I'm not racist...

:3

Devillan
05-04-2011, 11:53 PM
A Point: If the Palestinians will get their country in September its cool, as long no war will come, the left part of the Israel government even declared their recognition of Palestinian country...and again the war junkies interfere and call them traitors

Gedeon
05-05-2011, 07:36 AM
We should change the name of the thread.....-_-' Also Bacon i respect your opinion, but im eager to understand it more so pls send me a message or whatnot ok? :3

Bacon_Barbarian
05-05-2011, 07:39 AM
Israel would came to be eventually...sooner or later, remember that.
No. Not really. All the Jews could have come to America.

And remember that Palestine was never a country, even before the Jews came
That's not even a coherent argument. By that logic, it was fine to kill off the Native Americans as where they lived was never a real country. Dude, WTF.

EDIT:

We should change the name of the thread.....-_-' Also Bacon i respect your opinion, but im eager to understand it more so pls send me a message or whatnot ok? :3

Will do when I get home from School.

GunZet
05-05-2011, 07:43 PM
I'm waiting for world peace in my lifetime, where the only disasters are natural and we come together for normal situations and help each other no matter where we are like with Japan and Haiti and Katrin- wait...Well anyway. Hopefully before it ends or we destroy it. But at this rate...hm.

Devillan
05-05-2011, 07:53 PM
I'm waiting for world peace in my lifetime, where the only disasters are natural and we come together for normal situations and help each other no matter where we are like with Japan and Haiti and Katrin- wait...Well anyway. Hopefully before it ends or we destroy it. But at this rate...hm.

That's the problem with people, their competitively, everybody thinks they're better than anybody else, that what keeps world peace from happening. Accept that you're equal to the person next to you and you're one step closer to peace...boy I hope in Israel people would see this...the extremists in particular

GunZet
05-05-2011, 07:57 PM
Indeed. It's stupid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbYRssC99Ck

Gedeon
05-06-2011, 06:57 AM
Unfortunately i agree with the term "as long as there are humans there will be wars". There will always be peapol like Bin-Laden, Hitler, Attila, Richard, etc. Men (and women) with power will always want more power! There will probably be some peapole that will fight for something good, but with so many that dont it won't matter. As men in power struggle to get more power the little guy that has nothing to with it will get the thicker part of the stick. There can never exist a world of complete equality. Its simply impossible for that kind of tolerance, or even if it was possible the means to create such an environment would require extreme mesuers of an "controlled" environment. This is gonna sound funny but it would be just like that movie where they strip you of all your emotions and opinions. All we can do is try to keep this politics (as corrupted as they are) and hope to achieve somethings through negotiations. And still there will be wars, arguments, genocides and all that bad stuff. Its sad to say but thats one of many things that can very well describe humanity in its most true light. Damn you guys. You make me sound like a pessimist. :D i keed.

Matt
05-06-2011, 12:26 PM
Actually, I agree with you.

Devillan
05-06-2011, 02:47 PM
Same Here

GunZet
05-06-2011, 06:13 PM
This is what really happened.
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee20/Hardy_Fan_TK/Anim00ted/kickindoor.gif

Outcast
05-06-2011, 07:39 PM
Actually, I agree with you.

Same.

Sconethief
05-22-2011, 11:11 PM
This is what really happened.
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee20/Hardy_Fan_TK/Anim00ted/kickindoor.gif
SHHHHH they dnt want anyone to steal their tactics!

Matt
05-23-2011, 09:27 AM
I was more under the impression that they just did it normally (or at least the Call of Duty thing where they blow it open), but that works too.

neogenstru
05-29-2011, 09:45 PM
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p40/grampsclark/ObamainBushLibrary.jpg