PDA

View Full Version : im lookin for a manga team

kine
04-25-2011, 09:52 PM
plz will some people join me in making a manga. im gonna get a tablet soon but dont have one so i cant get my drawings into my laptop (in a way soi can color them) we will be starting fresh (i dont have an idea yet) but if you want to work with me message me on here DO NOT EMAIL ME I DONT CHECK IT ( for you all who dont know the email is on my profile
:cat_huh:

ClockHand
04-25-2011, 09:56 PM
do you have references of your skills? what you have read? what you know about making comics? etc.

kine
04-25-2011, 10:25 PM
do you have references of your skills? what you have read? what you know about making comics? etc.

i have the pics on this site. ive read gods eater burst (yes they made a manga of it), dragon ball rn, some 07-ghost, a little .hack\\legend of twilight. i use to make small stickman comics.

ClockHand
04-25-2011, 10:34 PM
I saw your gallery and your style is not what I'm looking for, sorry. But there are plenty of other people who might need your help.

My recommendation is to keep practice and wide your style and references. Good luck.

kine
04-26-2011, 08:21 PM
thx its ok im still learnin and lookin for people to help. my bro might end up helpin (him w/story me w/drawin)

ClockHand
04-27-2011, 02:50 PM
I recommend you to show your work on the critic corner forum, so you can have feedbacks and critics.

kine
04-27-2011, 05:50 PM
ok thx

BlueExorcist
06-14-2011, 10:58 PM
Okay, kine... i haven't thought up a real summary, but this is about it...

this story takes place in a futuristic setting, okay

so, the main charecter (havent thought of names yet) is the cook for a crew of sky pirates. he's 14 which is the age you must be to enter a crew. he's a good cook, and even a better fighter. he uses a giant butter-knife as a weapon and has a pet pig he calls pork. he sails the air fighting many other crew and the newly merged marine-air force. thats about it for the story, i'll give you more details later this week, okay?

do you like it? i'll come up with more to give you choices of stories, though.

kine
06-14-2011, 11:02 PM
this is good lets think of more through messages

weez18
06-14-2011, 11:10 PM
haha hey kine have u given up on z-zone..? i thought tht i would start up on it again ^_^

kine
06-14-2011, 11:58 PM
haha hey kine have u given up on z-zone..? i thought tht i would start up on it again ^_^

lol i aint to sure

BlueExorcist
06-15-2011, 11:24 AM
okay kine!... ... ... what is z-zone, weez?

weez18
06-15-2011, 02:55 PM
okay kine!... ... ... what is z-zone, weez? it was a story kine n i were working on but...imma start doing it by myself^^

BlueExorcist
06-15-2011, 05:59 PM
cool weez!... ... ... kine ditched me...

tag654
06-16-2011, 05:54 PM
sounds to One piece - ish....the whole "pirates" thing would be bad feedback....try to do something someone hasnt done yet XD

Rio
06-16-2011, 07:32 PM
try to do something someone hasnt done yet XD That's hard to do. No idea is really original these days. You should just worry about making it different from One Piece and it doesn't have the same world, and so on.

ram
06-19-2011, 09:44 AM
yeah it's impossible to make a story that doesn't have a look a like story... I was trying to make my story so much different from all of those that i have seen so far and then suddenly i saw it the same as xmen >.< and i was trying so much to make it different from Japanese stories...
anyway you guys look like your having fun so I'll join you.. -_- i don't want to continue my manga until i'm so much better at it and know exactly my mistakes on most of them... so for the mean time i'll join you.. this would be a fun experience...
BTW here is a brief story for my manga... you might get some ideas...

http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/showthread.php?1000-the-greater-mythology

let me give you a few tips on story making.. think of a what type of world it would be first..
onepiece is a world of pirates
naruto is world of ninja
bleach is a world of spirits
fairy tail is a world of magicians

well mine is like a world of espers or something similar...
just think of what world it would be... if you made some original then it would definitely be something interesting for the readers

weez18
06-19-2011, 11:33 PM
lol i guess i wanna b apart of your guys's team..u can count me in blue ^^

ram
06-20-2011, 05:09 AM
well then the group would be
kine
blue exorcist
weez
and ofcourse me "Ramiel"

anyway anyone here want to join our manga team??:cat_gleam:

weez18
06-20-2011, 09:38 AM
hmmmm soundz like fun^^

trilokcool3
06-21-2011, 12:00 PM
hey i wana go in . I didnt knew thers so much goin on. Bt u can count on me.
I like charactr designin.
So wat u all think ? Wil i b welcome ?